JELL-O Mousse Temptations Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• nxr013 By  nxr013
    02.13.10

I love the mousse...the chocolate tastes so decadent...it's a low guilt treat for dieters!

• motherof5angels By  motherof5angels
    02.10.10

I bought these not really sure of how I would like them, but they ended up being a good investment and a great snack.

• happyhippie By  happyhippie
    02.10.10

I didn't like the texture. Also, it had a kind of "dirty" taste. On the other hand, I'm crazy about the 60 calorie chocolate puddings. The double chocolate is the best!

• jenndta69 By  jenndta69
    02.10.10

I really like these, however my broing store (Ralph's!) only carries the caramel. I would really like some different flavors.

• alison81180 By  alison81180
    02.10.10

I thought this was faboulous! I tried chocolate and it was good. Loved the texture and the richness of the mousse. My 2 year old likes it too. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

• cootnbear By  cootnbear
    02.10.10

I loved this....I tried teh chocolate one and am planning on trying the other flavors

• krys2000 By  krys2000
    02.04.10

I was really, really disappointed in this product. I tried 2 flavors and they both were flat and tasteless. No flavor, the texture was nothing like real mousse. I think if I'm going to indulge in something like that, I will have to be satisfied with having more calories and actually getting flavor.

• dyer804 By  dyer804
    02.04.10

Great! It tastes like a special dessert rather than just pudding. A more grown-up pudding cup!

• kmpbacon By  kmpbacon
    01.30.10

I started the above comment and accidently hit submit.. As I was saying, I love, love, love this product! It has a great chocolate taste with a smooth and light consistency. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves chocolate!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.29.10

It tastes alright. I tried the Chocolate Indulgence kind since I had a free product coupon. I don't know if I'd pay the $3 for it though. I would like to try the other flavors though sometime soon, if I can find it in store... haven't seem the other flavors yet though.

• qtchick87 By  qtchick87
    01.29.10

Great taste with very few calories. The mousse texture is also nice and light!

• JEN1973 By  JEN1973

LOVE THIS.WILL BUY AGAIN.SO CREAMY

• GARTHK By  GARTHK
    01.29.10

WHATS NOT TO LIKE, KEEPS ME THIN. JUST THE RIGHT FLAVOR.

• gothicmama By  gothicmama
    01.29.10

When the monthly chocolate cravings kick in, this is a perfect way to satisfy them.

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

Loved this, I accidently Bought the Caramel instead of the Choclate, and found myself enjoying the Caramel much more than the Chocolate. My husband didnt care for either but he isnt a pudding person he much rather chew his food.