Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls

Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls

4.7
              Rated #4 in Bread & Baking Goods
47 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

These are very good rolls all of the Sister Schubert products, they are as close to homemade you can get. They are readily available at my local supermarkets and stores and I always have them on hand because they are so easy to just throw in the oven and heat up and my family loves them.

These rolls remind me of my childhood. My grandma always made yeast rolls with our sunday dinners and holiday meals. I buy Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls at Sams in the big package and they last me for two days at Thanksgiving. I am so proud to share my family tradition with my children and am glad I can do this with a heat and serve product as good as these.

So good, too good. Reminds me of steakhouse rolls.

Love them! Easy to fix and remind me of the yeast rolls from the steak house

These rolls are absolutely delicious! I could eat a ton of these things! (which is sometimes a bad thing) :)

YUM YUM!! We serve these at every dinner get together.

LOVE! YUMMY YUMMY!!!

THESE ROLLS ARE THE BEST...

I have only used them a few times but they are very good and I will buy them again.

These are the best frozen yeast rolls I've tried so far and my husband usually devours a fair share when we have them with dinner. It's so homey to have that fresh-baked aroma wafting through the kitchen. Their texture is soft and light with just a slight thin crust on top.

These rolls are delicious....tastes like rolls grandma used to make

You will like them

This year will be the first time I will try Sister Shubert's rolls, since I usually make my own dinner rolls

they are good if you can not buy fresh from the bakery i say buy thses not the ones from the refrig section in the can.

These rolls are delicious! Of course homemade rolls are best, but these come a very close second.