LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is one of the best toys we could have purchased when our son was learning to stand on his own. Wanting to touch the buttons and make things light up was definitely a motivator for him to stand and try and use those chubby little legs of his! His favorite thing to do was "sing" after he figured out which buttons made which songs play. There are no pieces to lose, nothing to pick up, and if you need to pack it away the legs come off very easily!

• babydot By  babydot
    10.15.12

This table is awesome. The one I have has been used by 3 kids and my little one will be using this soon once he's crawling and pulling himself up, which is very soon. My toddler still plays with this from time to time, too, and he's 3.5! The only scary thing is that when the batteries run low, it will "turn on" by itself when no one is near. Freaky! Luckily, there is a switch underneath so you can turn it off/on. Phew!

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

Greta toy, i bought it on clearance for my first daughter and my second daughter got to play with it and in a few months im sure my sone will love it. Great product!

• pcdouglas30 By  pcdouglas30
    05.22.12

my son is 4 now and still enjoys playing with this. new baby on way so holding onto it.

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

My son loved this toy when he was learning to pull himself up and walk by holding onto things. He loved all of the colors, lights, and music along with every other child who came to our house to play.

• daisygirl673 By  daisygirl673
    04.02.12

My twins LOVED this table. They initially used it to lean against while learning to stand. They loved the musical features. The only problem was that my son eventually was able to pull it over onto it's side. We ended up securing hand weights on the inside of the legs and it's been on it's feet ever since!

• melly06 By  melly06
    03.22.12

Grandkids loved to play with this. Lots of teachable moments here!!

• kbolletino11 By  kbolletino11
    03.22.12

I love Leapfrog !!!! Got this for my granddaughter when she was 1 yr taught her to be more stable when standing and just the right size for learning all the knew activities on the table....we buy a lot of leapfrog toys !!!

• connie1027 By  connie1027
    03.22.12

My daughter got this for her 1st birthday. It was her favorite toy of anything she received. It kept her occupied for such time with all the different stations and helped enhance all of her senses. Now that she is 2 we passed it along to her baby cousin who is turning 1. It also helped her gain balance when learning to walk walkin around the table holding on.

• CCcheckad By  CCcheckad
    03.21.12

My daughter loved this from before she could sit up by herself through standing. All the great colors and music are so much fun. Definitely holds the attention.

• PsMamae By  PsMamae
    03.21.12

My son is 12 months old and has been enjoying this toy for a while now. He loves to "play" the piano and sway to the music. He also likes to be repetitive with the keys and just push them on and on for hours!