Oral B Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• jodieandvee By  jodieandvee
    10.24.09

I need to get one of those

• asdematos By  asdematos
    10.24.09

Great!!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.23.09

This is a great toothbrush!

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    10.22.09

I have an Oral-B electric toothbrush that I just love. These brushes are just right to clean between hard to reach spots. The best toothbrush I have ever used for the price of about $20.00. They are rechargeable and the charge last for about 2 days without recharging.

• bluewhitesands By  bluewhitesands
    04.29.09

My son loved the toothbrush because of its pictures/characters! I loved the fact that the size of the bristle head was just right to fit into his little mouth. Overall I got him to start brushing on his own! I gave one of the toothbrushes to a friend whose child doesnt like to brush her teeth. On seeing my son's excitement she started to brush on her own too!

• ktandrews By  ktandrews
    03.31.09

The twins like the toothbrush because they do have a variety of characters and for that alone they can tell which one is theirs is a room full of toothbrushes (4 for the kids) but it is a manual and I feel that at age 5 they would be better with an electric so at least I have the peace of mind that they are getting a little bit of their teeth clean while still having some independence