Movie Twilight Saga New Moon | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

The second installment of the Twilight series, I enjoyed this movie way more than the book. Part of the problem with the book, for me, is probably the way the author presents the story. To actually *see* instead just seems to work better. I'm Team Edward all the way but this movie did have me wavering in that faith because I could feel for Jacob's side of things . . . Bella would not have to change anything for him, and she obviously cared about him. A well done adaptation of an iffy book.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    07.14.10

Great movie but again the book was better.

• JustReina By  JustReina
    06.20.10

better than twilight but i lvoe them all and i know eclipse will be amazing!

• mrhiccups By  mrhiccups
    04.13.10

the book is awesome.. the movie left something to be desired. halfway thru i turned my friend whom i was watching it with and said "this is boring!!!!" it got better as it went on, but it toook a loooooong time to get interesting. :( hoping the next one will be better.

• Melbabe By  Melbabe
    03.17.10

This movie was a huge improvement on the first one. I hated the twilight series at first but i think it is because i found the books hard to understand. The movies however a very easy to understand.

• bbgirlygirl22 By  bbgirlygirl22
    03.16.10

The book was by far a lot better but the movie was pretty good as well. . . .a lot better than the first movie i have to say, however! :)

• sunshinejh23 By  sunshinejh23
    01.29.10

i loved this movie! it was much better than the first twilight movie and really kept close to the book which doesn't seem to happen much nowadays. i think it had something for everyone..the eye candy, the struggle, and the fighting, tho limited, i'm sure the male audience loved. i'm very much looking forward to the next movie!

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    01.04.10

This was so much better than Twilight. I hope they continue to get better as we go!

• radar525 By  radar525
    12.19.09

Much better than the first movie. I wish they would have included a bit more from the book, especially the Volturi. Can't wait to see the third movie.

• kqspeaks By  kqspeaks
    12.12.09

I really Loved this movie. I want to go see it again......and I just can't wait for Eclipse.

• mom2angelandrew By  mom2angelandrew
    12.06.09

I took my 10 year old daughter and a friend to see this movie. I live it. I have read all the books and can't wait until June 30 and the next moviein the Twilight Saga!