Disney Phineas and Ferb

Disney Phineas and Ferb

4.7
              Rated #9 in Television Shows
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I also at first found thsi show to be annoying, but as I actually watched it..really funny! Love how these is not the violence or "stupid" references like Sponge Bob. The music is great too!

We love this show too! We know all of the songs and love to sing them.

Everyone in my household loves this show. For my son's 4th birthday, I downloaded the soundtrack to my MP3 player and we take it everywhere. Our favorite songs are "Backyard Beach" and "Gitchee, Gitchee, Goo", both of my boys (4 and 2) sing along to both of these and even sing them when they are playing.

My girls scream to watch this every day. Its funny and I love the music...yes, even I love the show. It never gets old.

I find Candice a little whiney but love the show too. My 2 yr old is starting to get into now. I thought he was a bit young but I think the songs get his attention when it comes on.

My 9 year old cousin loves this show ad it's one that I actually enjoy sitting down and watching with him. I love the positive messages and the creative ideas. My cousin, Jarid, likes the catchy songs and the funny characters.

OMG we LOVE this show as well! We have it on season pass on our TiVo, and I have been known to watch it ALOT when the kids aren't even around!!

My kids love this show.

My daughter and I love this show! My little brother got me hooked on it! It's so fun and stretches your imagination! I wish when I was a kid I could build all the things Phineas and Ferb do!

My granddaughter, my daughter and I all love this show. It is imaginative, interesting, musical and entertaining.

I came across this cartoon by total accident. I have a 4 and a 2 year old and after the first episode they were hooked. I often find myself watching it when they aren't around! It think it is just a great cartoon! My kids especially like Perry ;0)

my whole family watches this! Both of us parents and kids from 14-3. we are fans

my kids love this show, and it actually one I dont mind.

LOVE this show, and we love watching it with our 6 year old. Love the characters, story lines, and music. It's just plain fun!

My 3 year old loves this show. Even I sit down and watch to see what they've come up with this time. They use a lot of imagination and creativity in every episode. And the platypus is sooo random but its cute! PPPEEERRRRYY!!