Disney Phineas and Ferb

Disney Phineas and Ferb

4.7
              Rated #9 in Television Shows
60 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

My son loves this show. Two little brothers who invent new things and their pet spy who thwarts doctor d. I like this show so much better than spongebob. I don't even let him watch the yellow sponge anymore.

My two daughters love this amazing show. They always watch it on netflix.

best cartoon ever! on disney channel.

I love this show! It's so funny!

I grew to like this while watching it with my little sister she is only 6 but she know the songs and episodes like i know the bible lol. To see wut those crazy kids get into and its good to have a show that give a child a reason to use there minds and imagination in everyday life i give it two thumbs up. I say more kids should really get into that show it give something to go by. It tells them a mind is a terrible thing to waiste and they should have an avtive social life and communicate better with there piers and siblings.

I catch my husband watching this at times. It is so funny. I have teenagers and they still love this show. CUTE

The whole family loves and watches this show.

I also at first found thsi show to be annoying, but as I actually watched it..really funny! Love how these is not the violence or "stupid" references like Sponge Bob. The music is great too!

We love this show too! We know all of the songs and love to sing them.

Everyone in my household loves this show. For my son's 4th birthday, I downloaded the soundtrack to my MP3 player and we take it everywhere. Our favorite songs are "Backyard Beach" and "Gitchee, Gitchee, Goo", both of my boys (4 and 2) sing along to both of these and even sing them when they are playing.

My girls scream to watch this every day. Its funny and I love the music...yes, even I love the show. It never gets old.

I find Candice a little whiney but love the show too. My 2 yr old is starting to get into now. I thought he was a bit young but I think the songs get his attention when it comes on.

My 9 year old cousin loves this show ad it's one that I actually enjoy sitting down and watching with him. I love the positive messages and the creative ideas. My cousin, Jarid, likes the catchy songs and the funny characters.

OMG we LOVE this show as well! We have it on season pass on our TiVo, and I have been known to watch it ALOT when the kids aren't even around!!

My kids love this show.