Target up & up Diapers Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• divalady963 By  divalady963
    07.03.13

I LOVE these diapers. They fit well on my son. They do ride low a little bit on him so I have to tug them upward now and then, but I have only had one leakage in three months. They are amazing. Not to mention, they are the cheapest diaper I can find!

• divalady963 By  divalady963
    07.03.13

• tbarnes13 By  tbarnes13
    07.02.13

These are my go to diapers. Above Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs. I actually like Huggies and Kirkland's structure better, but these are much less and pretty much just as good. Almost every week Target has these on sale in one sized box or another. They're a cute green and blue polka dots for a gender neutral look.

• tbarnes13 By  tbarnes13
    07.02.13

• jkelly821 By  jkelly821
    04.20.13

These are the diapers that I am currently using for my daughter and they are pretty good. She has an amazing skill of being able to poop out of any diaper (from Pampers to Huggies to Luvs), so I try to save money and buy store brand when I can. Target has sales a lot on their diapers too, and oftentimes offer a coupon to match with that making it the best deal out there. In the realm of store brand diapers, these are most certainly my favorite and most used.

• jkelly821 By  jkelly821
    04.20.13

• Jcmarden By  Jcmarden
    02.28.13

Not bad of price or quality!!

• Jcmarden By  Jcmarden
    02.28.13

Not bad of price or quality!!

• Janicelynn By  Janicelynn
    02.26.13

I like these best for toddlers, not for new born as they don't hold I. Gooy poo as well as other diapers. But the price is right.

• Janicelynn By  Janicelynn
    02.26.13

• kayla138 By  kayla138
    02.16.13

My favorite diapers. Great price and way more effective then the overpriced name brands such as pampers and huggies. They do not have a strong chemical smell and fit well. We have no problems with leakage. My son has sensitive skin and we have had no issues with rashes with these diapers. I recommend these diapers to everyone.

• kayla138 By  kayla138
    02.16.13

• sassyracing79 By  sassyracing79
    02.15.13

I have used these diapers with both of my children, let me tell you I am so glad that I took the chance on these diapers. They cost way less then the competitors and they work WAY better. I experience way less blow outs and leaking with these diapers. They hold a lot of urine. There aren't cutesy designs or characters on the diapers but honestly that doesn't bother me. Over all the best diapers on the market. I reccommend them to all of my mommy friends and all of them have fallen in love!

• sassyracing79 By  sassyracing79

01.16.13

Very good for the cost that you pay

• medicchick By  medicchick
    11.29.12

These are OK, but caused some serious problem with an issue my daughter had. They leaked, but not as bad as some did. Now that she's older I'd use them more but there are no Targets near me. They are a "use if they are around" diaper, but not our preferred ones.

• medicchick By  medicchick
    11.29.12

• jjhenderson By  jjhenderson
    11.07.12

These diapers are awesome! My daughter has a hard to fit body type ( big but, skinny legs) and most diapers leak. These diapers fit well and never leaked. They have amazing absorption for over night for those super soaker, and not one time did my daughter have gel crystals on her when I changed a overnight diaper. The price is also a plus.

• jjhenderson By  jjhenderson
    11.07.12

• mommadizzle By  mommadizzle
    11.06.12

My 19 month old has always been a very heavy wetter. We typically buy name brand diapers, but a few times when things were tight we switched to store brand. Up & Up diapers are just as absorbent as the diapers we usually use, and we never experienced any problems with diaper rash. I prefer the name brand product, but have recommended these diapers to friends in the past, and would again.

• mommadizzle By  mommadizzle
    11.06.12

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

My diaper cake was made of these diapers and we also played a game with them at the baby shower. I used the remaining ones on my son as a newborn and we had no issues with them. Good alternative to name brands.

• Kaylamandis By  Kaylamandis
    11.01.12

• joannesin By  joannesin
    09.27.12

These diapers feel scratchy and rough on the outide. They are a great price, but they sag and dont fit well. If you are looking for an inexpensive alternative to the name brands, they are okay.

• joannesin By  joannesin

• kyser22477 By  kyser22477
    09.27.12

We usually have good luck with these but they just recently changed them and we have had a few leaks with the new design.

• kyser22477 By  kyser22477