Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

4.1
              Rated #339 in Hair Care
73 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

I recently received a free coupon to try out any Herbal Essence product and I chose to try the Hello Hydration. It has scents of orchid and coconut milk. Smells awesome! The scent lasts all day too! I've been a long time user of Suave Professionals shampoo and condtioners, but this duo was great! Rinses well and leaves your hair soft, smooth, and smelling great! The conditioner does a great job on my long hair! Def would recommend these products!

I love Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner! My hair smells and feels great after I use this!

I love this brand! I've been using it for years! I love the way it smells and my hair is so soft and shiny! I get complements on the way my hair smells all the time! I love it!

This product has a wonderful smell and leaves my hair very soft!

My hair is curly, and hard to manage. I used this product for 1 month (I can't use a shampoo and conditioner more than a month, it makes my hair go nuts.) and during this month my hair smelled, looked and felt better than it has in years. The formula left my hair light, and grease free which in my case is hard to do. My hair is naturally very oily and until recently was very, very thick. The smell lasted all day and it was a light enough scent that it didn't bother my allergies and my hair was smooth shiny and manageable.

I love the pink color me happy. Whether you have colored hair or not. It makes it soft n easy to comb through

Don't like the smell I hate the smell of this. Doesn't really do much just a typical shampoo.

I have always had a problem with shampoos only working for about a week before my hair was back to dull, lifeless and weighted down by shampoo buildup. I've tried many shampoos but always come back to Herbal essence as I have always found that it creates body in my hair (which has always been a problem since I have fine hair). I love the shampoo and conditioner and don't have to spend a fortune on it.

Love the smell

I love the smell. It leaves my hair feeling shoddy and conditioned. My daughter, husband, and strangers compliment the scent of my shampoo. :-)

Love the scents and the shampoo. The conditioner doesn't detangle as well as I'd like and leaves my hair greasy feeling. But I love the bottle design and color. It stands out. I also love the name.

One of my favorite shampoos. I usually use their shampoo for long hair (that comes in the bottle), but gave this a try. It smells great and leaves my hair looking and feeling great!

Smells so good!

I really like this shampoo and all of Herbal Essence shampoos smell so good and leave my hair so soft

I've never used the shampoo but the conditioner is very good. My curls just soak up all this conditioner and it leaves it so soft and shiny. I have used it as a leave in as well. The scent is so good.