Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• lolabrio lolabrio
    01.18.13

Herbal Essence is so awesome. They're products are always making me surprised. keep on doing the great work!

• bambiluv bambiluv
    04.11.14

Just ok...Not as good of quality as they were years ago. Of coursee they smell good but the conditioner left my curly hair in shambles. I couldn't even comb through it in the shower!

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969
    05.22.14

I really didn't find this a Great Product. I wasn't happy with the Lather & it took me 2+ times to wash my Hair for the Best results. The Conditioner the same, I had to comb through my hair to get it untangled.

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    05.21.14

I like the bottle and the smell aint to bad

• shellye By  shellye
    05.21.14

I love the pink color me happy. Whether you have colored hair or not. It makes it soft n easy to comb through

• gailwell By  gailwell
    04.22.14

Not bad for the price and for being a drug store product. Leaves hair fairly smooth

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    04.14.14

This is a great product and smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling great. I usually will default to this brand when nothing is on sale.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    04.11.14

• Karyndotnu By  Karyndotnu
    04.06.14

My hair is curly, and hard to manage. I used this product for 1 month (I can't use a shampoo and conditioner more than a month, it makes my hair go nuts.) and during this month my hair smelled, looked and felt better than it has in years. The formula left my hair light, and grease free which in my case is hard to do. My hair is naturally very oily and until recently was very, very thick. The smell lasted all day and it was a light enough scent that it didn't bother my allergies and my hair was smooth shiny and manageable.

• ElephantGirl23 By  ElephantGirl23
    04.05.14

Herbal essence is an okay brand. Not my first choice, but I do have some I keep in the closet for when I run out of my main product and haven't gotten to the store.

• missmeagan By  missmeagan
    03.29.14

I'm a sucker for Herbal Essence products and have been using them for years! Every time something new comes out I have to try it! Let's first start off with the packaging - so cute! I love how the shampoo and conditioner are shaped to fit together and the colors are always eye catching! The scents are amazing and they leave your hair feeling GREAT! Highly recommend! Ohhhh and they are what? SUPER AFFORDABLE!

• Vedrana08 By  Vedrana08
    03.21.14

I don't really like it, especially the hair mask. The color and the smell are just too unnatural...