Charmin Freshmates Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• hisgirl78 By  hisgirl78     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I love these. Smell great, work great etc. I feel far more clean when I use them. I even keep them in my car for trips or just to wipe something up. Who likes a filthy car? Not me... They have many uses besides being a wet wipe for your behind. Great product

• award58 By  award58     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I love this product. It's not too wet and not too dry. It does exactly what I want it to do, cleanliness without alot of fuss

• kprotsenko By  kprotsenko     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

I loved this product, it has a nice scent. It is very useful to have with a young baby.

• witchmom05 By  witchmom05     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.06.13

Charmin Freshmates are great i put them in a basket hanging right behind our toilet so you can get to them easly and keep them away from little fingers.

• angelmk By  angelmk     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.05.13

These are nice to have in the bathroom but I am not sure its something I will purchase regularly,I like the wipes themselves but the container isnt all that kid friendly,as others have pointed out,if left open they dry out and its not an easy close lid.

• Mrsmac10 By  Mrsmac10     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.04.13

I have used this and it sure is nice, not a necessity but yeah nice to have and you can even use them in a pinch to wipe down the bathroom counter.

• beckydean By  beckydean     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

This is a great product. It works very well to leave you feeling clean and fresh. It also has a nice scent.

• ajerome1 By  ajerome1     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

I bought these when my kids started potty training, and now keep them in both bathrooms for a quick refresher. The wipes are awesome and deserve a five star review, but the container leaves a lot to be desired. If the wipes get tucked back into the container, my kids have trouble getting them back out (especially if they're not separated from one another). I've found clumps of wipes in the potty courtesy of my 4 year old more than once. On the other hand, if they don't get tucked back and closed tightly, they dry out quickly.

• aubreyjean By  aubreyjean     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

These are great, I first bought them because I have a little girl that was starting potty training and now we all use them.

• imJaneil By  imJaneil     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

I have been using these almost every day since I purchased them. They are so convenient and easy to reach for when I need a quick refresher. They smell good but are not overpowering. Soft yet durable and leave me feeling fresh and clean.

• zappazoe By  zappazoe     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

These are the best things ever. So perfect for children (and husbands LOL)! They smell nice, feel great and just make you feel clean.

• ArealUrbanMom By  ArealUrbanMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.03.13

I keep these in my bathroom. A great way to freshen up. No issues with septic tank and I love how its easy to just grab pne.

• UBeard By  UBeard     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.02.13

This is one of those items that, while not a necessity, is a convenient aid for an activity of daily living. I've tried three brands of these personal wipes (Scotts, Cottonelle and Charmin) and, while all are fundamentally the same, the Charmin works the best for me.

• xoxo4debbie By  xoxo4debbie     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.02.13

We keep these at every comode in our house. Once you have used them, there is no going back!

• FroggieSL By  FroggieSL     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.02.13

I didn't receive these to try from SheSpeaks but rather another company sent me a coupon for a free pack. I got them just for the heck of it to try. The first thing I learned is you have to be very careful about how you close the lid and to make sure that the wipes are not sticking out or they dry out quickly. They are very moist and easy to use, though I find them a bit more moist for my liking and have to follow up with toilet paper to dry myself off. I don't know that I would need these regularly so I will not be buying them in the future.