Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion | SheSpeaks

• chels_1207 By  chels_1207
    10.28.13

Love this and all Aveeno products. When I was pregnant any strong smells (even good smelling ones) just made me sick. This one smells good but isn't overpowering. I also believe it helped prevent stretch marks on my belly.

• illeqalbeauty By  illeqalbeauty
    10.20.13

My grandmother and I both use this product. It makes my hands extremely smooth. I have very dry skin and Aveeno Positively Smooth Moisturizing Lotion makes it positively smooth.

• nikki031 By  nikki031
    10.18.13

I have the driest skin. My skin drinks it up. Its doesn't leave it super greasy but yet it's moisturized.

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

I have very dry skin. This has really helped keeping my skin nourished. My skin is very sensitive so Aveeno products are one of my favorite

• iSpark90 By  iSpark90
    06.04.13

I have - - - I had dry skin, for years until I used this product! It took about 4 days to really notice the difference because I forgot to put lotion on my arms on the 5th day and it was still silky soft! That's incredible! Definitely recommending this to family and friends!

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    04.29.13

i use this every night and i have been rebuying it for a couple of years now, it's amazing!

• Bradysmama33 By  Bradysmama33
    12.05.12

I love Aveeno products in general because none of them are heavily fragranced, which is an issue for myself and my 6yr old son as we both don't tolerate highly frangranced lotions (dries us out even more and makes us itchy). But what I really love about this lotion is that it works, still smells very good, but it isn't greasy in any way, shape or form. It goes on smooth, provides great moisturization without my skin feeling like I just rubbed myself down with Vaseline!!

• Kellie2012 By  Kellie2012
    10.08.12

My skin at times becomes so dry that it bleeds. Therefore my skin requires heavy moisturization. Aveeno is one of the lotions which I tend to gravitate to when my skin needs to heal from another dry spell. Aveeno should be on the must buy list of any person experiencing dry and sensitive skin.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    03.28.12

This lotion is awesome,as my skin is very dry and sensitive and that are not too many lotions that I can use. But this is one that I can use,as it is not greasy at all.

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    12.01.10

Luv this product! Leaves you so soft and smooth and has a great scent. I have been stopped by people to ask what the scent is and feel silly when I say its lotion not perfume.