Gain Liquid Detergent Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Enricsmommy12 By  Enricsmommy12
    09.24.14

I am 100% a gain junky gain detergent oh yeah fresh clothes mmmm. I even own the rest of the gain line :) including there wax melts! They need an AA group for gain!

• Meganks8 By  Meganks8
    09.24.14

Best smell - wish it was a little more affordable.

• BellaBell By  BellaBell
    08.19.14

Does it's job clothes come out clean smell is ok I prefer original gain smell myself

• CasuallyClassy By  CasuallyClassy
    08.15.14

Gain Liquid Detergent Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango smells incredible! I love the way that my Wash Room smells as my clothes are washing. The scent also fills my kitchen so washing clothes is always fun. Gain is my favorite clothes detergent, I love all of the scents, and it always cleans our clothes fabulously, no matter what stains, grime or grunge is on them! 2 thumbs up for Gain Liquid Detergent Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango!

• christinehinkle77 By  christinehinkle77
    04.28.14

Gain is a good product. I wood recommend this to everyone.

• cassnate By  cassnate
    04.28.14

works great

• sherlesm By  sherlesm
    01.06.14

Smells Yummy

• jennyx4 By  jennyx4
    01.03.14

Love that gain smells so artful and keeps the smell after being but away. Not to crazy about the price and coupons are not saving much.

• redheadedgranny By  redheadedgranny
    04.29.13

I love gain. this has a good smell that you can still smell on your clothes after washing and drying.

• Courtneyxo By  Courtneyxo
    04.27.13

i LOVE gain! I love all the wonderful scents they offer! & the fact that after your clothes are done washing, they still smell like the scent! my husband is in the army and his clothes smell TERRIBLE. Gain works!

• TiaMarie2 By  TiaMarie2
    04.13.13

Gain is my all-time favorite laundry detergent but this isn't their best scent. It smells too much like a strong chemical when you sniff from the jug. On the other hand, it offers a citrus-like scent on your clothes. Overall, I would recommend to anyone who likes the citrus smell.

• carley222433 By  carley222433
    04.10.13

I love this Gain for it has a great scent that is transfer to my clothes. it is fun to use for the mango is pleasing to your sense's and my clothes come how of the washer , nice and clean with a touch of mango scent to them..

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

Great product and great scent. Love it.

• tracyshort By  tracyshort
    12.14.12

Great Scent, and long lasting. Clothes don't get that 'musty smell' when you use any Gain product, love this!

• mina77 By  mina77
    12.12.12

I love Gain better than Tide. It's a little less than Tide but still kinda pricey. The scent lasts on your clothes and I love to smell my husband when he's wearing freshly washed and dryed clothes from gain.