e l f Cosmetics False Lashes | SheSpeaks

• SabreNinja SabreNinja
    09.15.11

I have to say myself that I absolutely love these lashes! They look so natural once you know how to put on false lashes. I do recommend you getting a different lash glue, but otherwise its a steal of a deal for only a buck.

• balletlover96 By  balletlover96
    05.26.10

These eyelashes are just as good if not better then there more expensive counterparts. Try these for sure!! I love mine so much I'll never buy any other brand, for there price and quality cannot be beat!!!

• amycx_ By  amycx_
    02.23.10

I LOVE ELF's natural lashes. They are amazing, and really look natural and is something I can wear every day without looking too dramatic.

• marissa910 By  marissa910
    02.14.10

I haven't tried these lashes but I know that eyeslipsface.com is by far my favorite makeup company! I've ordered from them twice already and I have 2 orders on their way {or still processing} and no complaints. Both orders came in a week which I'm glad about.

• msobsession21 By  msobsession21
    01.31.10

they are comparable to red cherry eye lashes and they last about 3 times just make sure u clean them everytime

• mardel By  mardel
    01.27.10

For a 1$ I love these eyelashes! They are great and look so natural. ELF shipping is horrible they take up to two weeks for your products to arrive but their products are pretty good and their customer service is great !!

• azngirl_101 By  azngirl_101
    10.24.09

my sister has elf stuff be for you know that go to elf.com and look for stuff you like then order it then it will come when ever it said there whatever you order it will aways come soon i know it trust me ok my sister did it and its wonderful sometime she hate it you know that like OmG well that all im going to tell you ok ttyl ppl see ya.♥xox ya ok....well bye ill be on soon

• monicalaughs By  monicalaughs
    10.23.09

The ELF False Lashes (dramatic and natural) are the best lashes I have ever used in my entire life. The glue that comes in the packages is HORRIBLE but the lashes themselves are incredible. They are not plastic looking, or gray, theyre truly black or brown and natural looking BOTH the dramatic and natural sets. Like I said the glue is horid, dump it before even opening it, but when used with the proper glue they are heaven.