Playtex Sport Tampons Review Page 3 of 9 | SheSpeaks

• ScientistWife By  ScientistWife
    08.24.14

I am not heavy into sports but I do like these. I only play tennis and golf. Tampons make me nervous because of leaks but I did not have any issues with these.

• DYS1104 By  DYS1104
    08.24.14

These are very comfortable but I agree with the others, they leak even when they are not full. Leakage to me always meant time to change but each time it was never full, be sure to wear a pantyliner. The traditional Platex are better which is funny because these are meant to guard better against leaks. Oh I have not had any children if that makes a difference.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I've been a Playtex user for years and tried this kind out when my usual kind went on sale so the shelf space was empty. I didn't really notice a difference between these and the Gentle Glide version in terms of comfort or protection so I'll continue using them.

• meganlynnlds By  meganlynnlds
    07.01.14

This is an ok product and I only bought it because the store I went to was out of Tampax Pearl. It is not nearly as comfortable as I had imagined it would be and not nearly as absorbent as Tampax Pearl.

• wkygirl23 By  wkygirl23
    06.22.14

These tend to leak not my favorite and they are a little uncomfortable!

• jadec1017 By  jadec1017
    06.18.14

Only product I have used...These are the best by far!

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    06.18.14

what a great product! Its easy as 123 and I would not use anything else.

• Ammerette By  Ammerette
    04.30.14

Honestly I was a little uneasy about using these instead of my tampax pearls. Once, I got to work and was constantly on the go these babies hold up and keep me fresh.

• tcbinsb By  tcbinsb
    04.25.14

Comfortable to apply and do sports in, but leak way to often! If I have to wear these i make sure to have a panty liner or a pad on with since they are so prone to leaking! Tampax pearl is much more absorbant and i rarey have them leaking!

• smileygirl73 By  smileygirl73
    03.05.14

Great product. Comfortable to have but they do tend to leak

• mCupcake99 By  mCupcake99
    02.12.14

These are okay. I would never purchase them again but they were pretty comfortable. Putting them in was really comfortable and so was removing them. They're super comfy inside you but THEY LEAK SO BAD. I can usually feel them leaking after about a half hour after I put one in and I have a light flow. When I take it out they're usually like clean. I wouldn't purchase them again.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    12.29.13

These are comfortable to me, but my issue is the fact that for the price i could get another variety that work better. I notice these tend to leak even though they are not full when removed.

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.24.13

These didn't absorb very much for me and were uncomfortable.

• petroke By  petroke
    09.30.13

I do not like this as much as the Tampax Pearl I usually buy. I am very active so I thought this would be a great choice and I find it hard to insert and either too difficult to take out or have it comeout. Absorbency is weak.

• trynitey By  trynitey
    09.27.13

I dont see how these are any different than the regular tampons. They don't feel any different. Luckily the price isn't any different either and you don't waste money on a false labeled product.