Johnsons Baby Lotion Shea and Cocoa Butter | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love this lotion. Smells great and skin feels soft...

• BandLmommy By  BandLmommy
    05.25.11

i LOVE this product mainly for the fact of it smelling so dang good! We use this on our 2 year old and he loves it too! Can't beat having baby soft skin and smelling so good people are always asking "Oh my goodness...what is that smell?"

• romonna80 By  romonna80
    05.15.11

i use this lotion because it smells sooooooooo good . nice product to use after tanning on the beach too.

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    04.18.11

I love this lotion so much that I use for myself. The smell is wonderful and it's not overpowering. Lotion is not greasy or heavy. Love it!

• SuperMommy2TheRescue By  SuperMommy2TheRescue
    03.19.11

We love this moisturizing, wonderfully scented lotion. It's the lotion we use most often in our home. Everyone uses it!

• krys2000 By  krys2000
    02.10.11

I would love to use this product but I have 1 problem with J & J lotions, they all seem to have petrolatum (which is mineral oil or petroleum jelly.)

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    01.20.11

I honestly would have to say this products scent is too strong, as with most of the other lotions. I suffer from headaches and this one is an istant burdon to myself and people that may want to hold my baby..not everyone likes to still be smelling like that after they go home, and no longer are holding or near the child. I think the conditioning and moisturising is evident, but just too strong of smell..I like Aveeno Baby a little better however.

• nicolesister By  nicolesister
    11.20.10

Great coco butter smell. My husband love johnson 's products.

• Demaestri By  Demaestri
    10.28.10

I love this lotion!! I have used it since my daughter (now 2 1/2 yrs) was born. The whole family uses it, even dad!!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.27.10

Works great with sensitive skin too!

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

i still use these products for my 5 & 3 year old. Love the smell, & how soft it leaves their skin.