Victorias Secret So Sexy Shampoo Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• nanky107 By  nanky107
    10.16.09

I DID NOT KNOW VICTORIA SECRET MADE SHAMPOOS WOULD LOVE TO GIVE IT A TRY AND COMMENT ON IT SEND ME SOME , NANKY107

• tererob By  tererob
    10.16.09

It went on sale like the year before last, I LOVED the smell, but overall, nothing exceptional about it. I do still use the product to that protects from heat. The little spray they sell is also great, but again, it's best for the smell. The regular price isjust too much, but if it goes on sale again, I will buy it.

• christalc By  christalc
    10.16.09

I have seen these hair care products in the store. They smell great, but I have never bought them. I was afraid I would spend the $20.00 and then not like them. I would like to try them some time if they go on sale!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    10.16.09

I also didn't know they made shampoo/conditioner. I would love to give it a try, if they offered samples of these products. I'd hate to spend out that kind of money and it not work with my hair. I have extremely long hair that requires a real good conditioner and I would not spend that much out to experiment.

• blue_eyes085 By  blue_eyes085
    10.15.09

I agree that hair care is not something to skimp on. While I have not tried this line, I am definitely willing to try it when I go re-up my lotion and spray collection (VC makes the most fragrant smelling lotions). Most shampoo/conditioners ARE around $10 anyways. Adding a few dollars to your monthly hair care with the possibility of more satisfaction in your hair is a small price to pay. Vacations are optional, self-esteem is not. I?ll give this a try. Thanks for the review.

• danigirl By  danigirl
    10.15.09

I did not know they carried shampoo! I would love to try it

• ttrenta By  ttrenta
    10.15.09

Victoria's Secret is for special occasions or when you have a great coupon! Not 10 dollar shampoo.

• beachdolphin By  beachdolphin
    10.15.09

I did not know that they had shampoo. I would love to try it.

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    10.15.09

this sounds awsome i want to try it!!!!!

• AirForceWife By  AirForceWife
    10.15.09

To me it is affordable there are many things to buy on the cheap and i beleive that your hair is not one of them..!!!!! As far as saying that its affordable then putting 10.00 as the con i figured that would be a con for some ppl... I have always used professional hair care paying 25 dollars a bottle and when i came across a product that was half as much and delivered just as much quality as the more expensive brands.. I thought it should get a good review. For saying the Conditioner is clumpy.. you need to rub it together in your hands then pat it over your hair then massage in root to ends .. These bottles last me a month and a half.. and it only takes dime size amounts if you know the tricks...** For all the military wives/women out there there they sell this at the PX/BX for $6.50 a bottle and that is where i buy them!!!