Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• omgsary omgsary
    06.18.20

Hair magic!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle leaves my usually wild and unruly curly hair feeling way more soft and considerably less frizzy. Also it smells soooo good!

• igirly By  igirly
    09.30.14

This is the best conditioner ever! I've got a cosmetology license and have tried tons of professional fancy schmancy products. This beats all of them and is my absolute favorite. I especially like their new "smooth" formula. It makes my hair crazy soft, helps with frizz, and is just fabulous. FABULOUS! My daughter has super curly hair, and this is the only thing I use on her hair. No shampoo, just this awesome conditioner. It makes her curls soft and pretty and perfect. Try this stuff! You'll love it!

• abrekke83 By  abrekke83
    09.02.14

I use the "strong" formula for strengthening long hair. It works better than conditioners I pay ten times as much for. I use this twice a week, and my hair is soft, shiny, and is less prone to tangles. With how long my hair is (past my tailbone) it is a very economical solution for my hair!

• SamanthaV18 By  SamanthaV18
    07.05.14

I LOVE THIS!! AND I RECOMMEND IT. Use it as directed and it will definitely be that miracle you want. I have thick frizzy hair and curls and it tamed it down a lot. It isn't expensive at all and it lasts a long time!

• ziaalexis By  ziaalexis
    07.04.14

Being a natural, I did not think this would work on my hair because of my thick curls but I was pleasantly surprised. When they say on the bottle all you need to keep it in for is 3 minutes, they are not lying. My curls melted away in the shower and I loved how this product left my hair soft and manageable with me not doing a single thing to it beforehand. The only thing that I wish is that it could be silicone free but I can't get my way with everything.

• ziaalexis By  ziaalexis
    07.04.14

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

This did help at first with my dry hair although after a few uses I noticed that it didn't seem as effective.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

LOVE this! It works wonders on my dry hair.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    06.26.14

I love this product so much! I have long, thick, naturally curly hair, so I deep condition it every other day. This is my favorite deep conditioner. It smells so good, and it makes my hair soft and smooth. My only complaint is that I wish the bottle was bigger.

• Bulldog79 By  Bulldog79
    01.28.14

Works really well. Leaves your hair really soft.

• shannrenn10 By  shannrenn10
    01.25.14

Absolutely love the smell of this product! It smells just like coconut and my hair will smell good for a few days after. I have very curly hair which can get knotty sometimes so I try to deep condition once a week. I love this product because I put it in my hair at the beginning of the shower and wash it out before I get out of the shower! SO convenient! I have used other deep conditioners that I have had to leave in for 20+ minutes and this works just as well and is sooooo much easier to use!