Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios Review Page 3 of 22 | SheSpeaks

• JulieK75 By  JulieK75
    11.14.15

Great flavor you can definitely taste the honey, very healthy, one of my favorites. I would highly recommend it.

• sabrinak89 By  sabrinak89
    11.13.15

I love honey nut cheerios. They are good for you and they taste great!

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.05.15

Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite of the Cheerios line. I don't eat cereal often but when I do this is one among the select few I eat. Five stars from me!!

• dlpattison By  dlpattison
    10.08.15

We love this. Just the right amount of sweetness and crunch.

• manise73 By  manise73
    10.05.15

great healthy and nutrious cereal you can eat it for breakfast or for a snack kids love it!!

• kittypr02 By  kittypr02
    09.28.15

Yummy and delicious .Great for snacks ..A balance perfect breakfast ...

• Lizemay By  Lizemay
    09.21.15

Healthy option for breakfast or just a snack. Great with or without milk!

• cngrand By  cngrand
    09.20.15

Such a great classic! Love the nutty sweetness! I loved these since I was a kid.

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

Recently I was fortunate enough to find the NEW Gluten Free Honey Nut Cheerios in my local supermarket. Typically gluten free cereal are very bland and tend to taste like you're eating sawdust (not that I've actually ate sawdust but yikes). I was blown away by how true to taste their gluten free option was; it tasted just like the original thing. They have saved my mornings from the bleakness of gluten free cereal forever.

• kathyrobless By  kathyrobless
    09.07.15

Very good! Have these for breakfast, kids love it as well!

• Sarahcarabia811 By  Sarahcarabia811
    09.07.15

So delicious! I eat it for breakfast all the time! Sometimes I replace it for my dessert !

• tml129 By  tml129
    09.03.15

Great cereal that my 4 year old loves! It's sweet but not like other kids' cereals that have way too much sugar.

• Bubbles83 By  Bubbles83
    09.03.15

These are the best flavor of Cheerios they ever made. Perfect amount of sweetness to make them just right! Great way to start a day!!!!

• Pamela627 By  Pamela627
    09.03.15

These are very good and not horrible for you like the those other surgary cerels

• softbabe44 By  softbabe44
    08.19.15

honeynut cherrios with all its vitamins wasn't overley sweet had lots of protein and fiber you could eat it anytime of day to snack dinner breakfast or just snacking on.