Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios | SheSpeaks

• Lmeeks74 Lmeeks74
    08.09.18

Love The Crunch!

This is one of my family's favorite cereals. It is sweet and has just the right amount of crunch!! So Yummmy! Great in a bowl with milk and on the go in a little bag/cup for the little ones as well.

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

Fan Favorite of the House

This one of the favorite cereals in the house. It is not full of sugar and has healthy heart benefits. It also does not hurt that it tastes great and the kids love it. Now there are so many other wonderful flavors of Cheerios but Honey Nut will always be #1.

• KellyN By  KellyN
    02.10.16

We love Honey Nut Cheerios at our house. Nothing like a little bit of sweetness added to a crunchy snack. Sometimes we have it with milk for breakfast or sometimes we just put it in a lunch baggie or bowl and enjoy just like that any time of day.

• LiddieV By  LiddieV
    02.09.16

When converting my diabetic husband from sugary sweet cereal I bought this. He really likes it and chooses it over his old favorites. Not too sweet and good for you

• mrs0019 By  mrs0019
    02.09.16

My favorite cereal. Cheerios are so good with milk, dry, in trail mix, as a snack or a meal. The fact that they are heart healthy makes me love them even more. And they don't have too much sugar so its something I'm comfortable feeding my whole family!

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009
    02.05.16

My son loves this cereal. And it makes me feel better that he is eating this one than other higher sugar or chocolaty cereals.

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.05.16

This product is very yummy and healthy and great for children or anyone.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

YUM! I have loved these for years and this is a brand that actually got better when they changed the recipe to reduce the sugar. I enjoy these in milk or alone and it's a break for the regular yummy Cheerios. They aren't overpowering with nutty taste, it's more honey. I'm a loyal buyer because the generic come no where close to the real ones!

• slmileham By  slmileham
    12.13.15

This is my go-to for breakfast on the go. I can eat honey nut cheerios without anything else.

• JustGinaJoan By  JustGinaJoan
    12.10.15

One of my favorite Cereals. We eat it all the time for breakfast and sometimes for a snack at night. Love Honey Nut.