Cheerios Honey Nut Cheerios | SheSpeaks

• Lmeeks74 Lmeeks74
    08.09.18

Love The Crunch!

This is one of my family's favorite cereals. It is sweet and has just the right amount of crunch!! So Yummmy! Great in a bowl with milk and on the go in a little bag/cup for the little ones as well.

• mrs0019 By  mrs0019
    02.09.16

My favorite cereal. Cheerios are so good with milk, dry, in trail mix, as a snack or a meal. The fact that they are heart healthy makes me love them even more. And they don't have too much sugar so its something I'm comfortable feeding my whole family!

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009
    02.05.16

My son loves this cereal. And it makes me feel better that he is eating this one than other higher sugar or chocolaty cereals.

• pmom2009 By  pmom2009

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.05.16

This product is very yummy and healthy and great for children or anyone.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

YUM! I have loved these for years and this is a brand that actually got better when they changed the recipe to reduce the sugar. I enjoy these in milk or alone and it's a break for the regular yummy Cheerios. They aren't overpowering with nutty taste, it's more honey. I'm a loyal buyer because the generic come no where close to the real ones!

• slmileham By  slmileham
    12.13.15

This is my go-to for breakfast on the go. I can eat honey nut cheerios without anything else.

• JustGinaJoan By  JustGinaJoan
    12.10.15

One of my favorite Cereals. We eat it all the time for breakfast and sometimes for a snack at night. Love Honey Nut.

• JulieK75 By  JulieK75
    11.14.15

Great flavor you can definitely taste the honey, very healthy, one of my favorites. I would highly recommend it.

• sabrinak89 By  sabrinak89
    11.13.15

I love honey nut cheerios. They are good for you and they taste great!

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.05.15

Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite of the Cheerios line. I don't eat cereal often but when I do this is one among the select few I eat. Five stars from me!!