Emergen-C Super Orange Dietary Supplement Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• NYReviewer By  NYReviewer
    02.15.13

I sear by these during flu season! Taste great and get the job done! Its also a great way to take your C!

• terasugi By  terasugi
    02.15.13

awesome for keeping you healthy in an easy to use formula. Tastes great too!

• lbfanning By  lbfanning
    09.21.12

I'm around a lot of people every day and this stuff is a saving grace. Whenever I feel a tickle in my throat or haven't had enough fruit I use a packet. I always feel great afterwards and I feel like it does help a lot. Always have it on hand! But I did try the target brand emergen-c because it's a lot cheaper and I felt that worked just as well.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

We regularly use EmergenC when there is an illness going around our church or community. The immune boost from the Vitamin C is enough to keep us from getting the illness or at the very least, lessen its effects. It's easy to take for all ages, and a good price in the stores.

• rarah1 By  rarah1
    09.11.12

I have a horrible diet and a lot of health problems so I feel sluggish quite often. I drink this about 4 times a week when I feel like i need some energy. it definitely works and its good for you!

• jb4given By  jb4given
    08.15.12

Great product. So easy to take and tastes great. i keep some in my desk at work for a fast pick-me-up.

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    05.23.12

Wow, this drink is awesome and mt go-to when i'm flat out tired/exhausted and it taste soooooooooooooooo good!!!!

• begemot By  begemot
    03.21.12

Too sour, but good source of vitamin C...

• mrsbdavis By  mrsbdavis
    03.21.12

great way to get your nutrients and a great flavored drink. We take it daily to prevent cold. My son loves Emergen-C!

• BramblyHedge By  BramblyHedge
    01.12.12

These are great to have on hand when you need a boost on the go.

• MilWifeAsh By  MilWifeAsh
    01.12.12

Whenever anyone I know gets sick I tell them to go out and get these! They have always worked wonders for me. I instantly feel a boost and my cold's never last to long after I start taking them. If you like to not be able to taste them then put it in a small glass of OJ. That really helps and it even tastes better that way I think.

• greenturtle2 By  greenturtle2
    01.11.12

I'm a huge fan of Emergen-C. It's a great immune booster when you're feeling a cold coming on, but also just a great vitamin supplement. A tasty, refreshing way to get you daily vitamins. And I'd agree, much better than knock-offs.

• geesker By  geesker
    01.06.12

Love it! Love it! Better than the copy-cats. Gives you energy and helps beat a cold!

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    01.02.12

Love this stuff when you are trying to get a cold it sometimes knocks it out

• YoursTruley By  YoursTruley
    12.12.11

I love this product! Whether you are feeling sick, hung over or just preventing, this product works great. The tase is fine and it comes in so many flavors! I keep them for my employees in my desk, just as an extra boost, being that we deal with the public all day!