Organix Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It is very good for your hair to repair and make it healthier and it also helps it get longer!! Bonus is they smell great and leave your hair smelling yummy!!

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

This is my all time favorite shampoo in the world. I love all the shampoo by Organix, but this is wonderful. I have graying hair and my hair is soft, not fly away, fuller and shiny. It even looks pretty good the next day too. This shampoo has no sulfates and that is one of the things I love about it too.

• heather164 By  heather164
    11.30.12

Horrible. Pretty packaging and descriptions, but expensive and poor quality. The shampoo makes my hair rough and the conditioner is too thick. would never buy again. They smell great though!

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

just got some of this works great dosent leave my hair damaged

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

I really like the wide variety of scents and the fact that it really leaves my hair smooth and smelling good!

• vleites1214 By  vleites1214
    09.16.12

I use the Organix Shampoo but not the one pictured I use the Moccocan one the one in the blue bottle and they must have made that just for me it is awesome and it makes your hair strong and I love that.

• Pearliieee By  Pearliieee
    07.10.12

They're kinda pricey and you really have to find one that works well with your hair.

• connie0908 By  connie0908
    06.26.12

It's a bit pricey but when you find it on sale buy one get one free you have to get it. The conditioner really conditions your hair. I bought a little trial size before buy the big one and I had to get the big one right away I fell in love with this shampoo. Luckily the scents of the shampoo and conditioners are amazing as well. I would recommend this product to every and any one. To bad we don't sell this at Whole Foods where I work other wise I would be trying to get all of the customers to buy it.

• Suzzaley By  Suzzaley
    06.24.12

I've used almost all of the different shampoo and conditioners that Organix offers and they are amazing. I have an allergy to Lauryl Sulfate, which is in every other shampoo on the market. I am forced to use only natural and paraben free products. These are the best ones I've found, they smell amazing and make your hair feel great. My hair is also really curly and frizzy and I noticed that when I use these products they tame my frizz a little bit, which is great even though I almost never wear it curly.

• courtneyrtr By  courtneyrtr
    03.27.12

A very good organic shampoo