Hylands Homeopathic Teething Tablets | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

These are a GOD SEND! without these I don't think I would have ever been able to survive the teething times. I found that prevention was the most useful when using these tablets. Do not wait till your child starts to get uncomfortable/cranky or they will not be as effective. My daughter's teething bothered her the most at night so usually before dinner I would give her a dose, and then another dose right before bed along with a frozen teething ring. She actually enjoyed taking the tablets and never complained like she did/does with other medicines. Hyland's is a go to in my house. I also recommend their cold tablets as well!

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

These work great for little ones that are teething. Really help with the grumpiness and pain.

• butterflyfaerie7 By  butterflyfaerie7
    08.16.12

We used these with my oldest and they were a great help with his teething.

• jyoti81 By  jyoti81
    08.11.12

great product

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    05.29.12

I used these when my son was getting teeth and they where great.

• circularsmiles By  circularsmiles
    05.21.12

I heard this was pulled off the shelves for homeopathic/herbal safety fears? Well, it was obviously proven safe and came right back out! This was the ONLY product to help ease my daughters' terrible teething from 3 months- 1 year! We'd even use 1 tablet before nursing so I never got bitten again!

• WeiserAcademy By  WeiserAcademy
    05.10.12

I have used this product with 4 of my six children. I used a teething gel with my first 2. But this product works much better and the children stay calmer. The children like the taste and I feel good knowing it is a natural product.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

I've used this with all three of my girls. Never had to buy gel or any unnatural things. It works perfectly every time. Instant relief, I LOVE this product!! Whenever someone asks for advice, I always tell them about Hyland's and the net feeder with frozen fruit :)

• THauge By  THauge
    04.13.12

I love that these are all natural. They are the only thing that worked for either of my kids when they were teething. It helped to calm and soothe my kids. We had tried everything else before trying these.I'd recommend them to everyone.

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

Seemed to help my son when he was teething and loved the fact that it was all natural!

• Cassrox By  Cassrox
    03.14.12

I used these when my twin boys started teething & they worked great for the first month or so. After that it always seemed like they were still in so much pain so I had to try teething gels & found a night time one that took their pain away enough for them to fall asleep. Disappointed that it didn't work as well on my boys as it did for other reviewers.