Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

05.19.11

I LOVE THE SMELL STAYS ON ALL DAY I HAVE BEEN A FAN FOR THREE YEARS

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

The only thing I have bought from Bath and Body works. Love it. Smells great and last a long time.

• varballo By  varballo
    04.14.11

I love the smell of this, it's sweet but still soft. I even have the car deodorant. Since it's a body splash it doesn't last too long.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    01.03.11

I wore this scent when I was in high school and loved it, but I feel like it is a little too sweet for me now. I still use it occasionally though for a spring time scent

• TheToesUp By  TheToesUp
    12.18.10

This is my favorite scent for Spring, but I can't use it any other time, because it's just not a scent for when my skin is too hot or too cold.

• himabindu108 By  himabindu108
    12.10.10

i love this product ...this is one of my favorite...

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    12.07.10

My daughters favorite scent - great proce especially when they offer Buy 3 get 2 free.

• GoldenDelicious By  GoldenDelicious
    11.30.10

I used their sweet pea lotions and sprays when I was in middle school and high school. It is wonderfully sweet and girlie. I associate it with youth. I don't wear it very often anymore unless I want to remind myself of feeling little and girlie. I think that the sent lasts quite a long time if you spray it in the air and walk through it, or let it fall in your hair. My hair would hold it for days.

• Kayleebabyxox By  Kayleebabyxox
    11.09.10

The smell is soft and sweet. But the only down side to this product is that its a body spray not a perfume so the smell doesn't last very long.

• ginagina909 By  ginagina909
    11.07.10

This is one of my most fav. smells in babw! Classic and not too strong!

• kelhil6 By  kelhil6
    11.05.10

Used this when I first got pregnant and would get sick from the smell. Now I don't bother with it as much. I did like it however before then. Its a great girly perfume

• Vidaxylia By  Vidaxylia
    11.05.10

The scent of this is a little bit too sweet for my taste. A bit overwhelming. The smell of the body splash doesn't linger very long. Good for a quick blast of scent but not long-lasting enough for all day.

• mpom66 By  mpom66
    10.26.10

This is a favorie of mine! I even give it as gifts!

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

Sweet Pea Bath & Body is my FAV!!! I love love love it!!! Never gets old!!

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    10.24.10

this is my favorite bath and body works scent. girly and floral but not too sweet. lovely! have been using this scent for 7 years and still love it!