Swiffer SweeperVac | SheSpeaks

• katitiak katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• Flarelady Flarelady
    11.27.14

Not all that great. I have bought two. One I bought thinking hey why not I get little things on the floor sometimes why not. The sucking power dies down after awhile and it seemed like I always had to charge it. I did like how light it was and could carry it up and down the stairs but when this one wouldn't work as well we still had the pads so we decided maybe it was a flook with that one but no it seemed to happen again so we just use our dyson on the floor now.

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

Great for a quick clean-up, but not a finished sparkling clean look.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.27.14

in OK products to use on floor

• squirrelmaster By  squirrelmaster
    12.20.14

I was given this product as a housewarming gift and I love it! The only setback is the suction power. It does do very well, but it can't pick up anything too heavy and the power only lasts for a couple cleanings. I find myself charging it often.

• 5littlejohnsons By  5littlejohnsons
    12.01.14

This product is a great but doesn't work as well as I'd hoped. We mainly use it in our kitchen and it gets clogged very easily.We like it, but just wish it had a little more suction power!

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    11.27.14

• Kat_40 By  Kat_40
    11.25.14

I used it a lot when we first got our house. Great for hardwood floors. But unfortunately like most have mentioned, it does NOT hold a charge. When I first got it, it seemed to work longer....but now I'm lucky if I can get my galley style kitchen floor cleaned before it dies. :-(

• chood611 By  chood611
    11.08.14

great for a quick clean up..especially pet and toddler messes!

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.04.14

My kids love to use this. I actually received it as a gift from my realtor when we purchased our house. Completely forgot about it until two years later. I haven't stopped using it since. It's easy to use and cleans well.

• cameroma By  cameroma
    08.23.14

It cleans the area nicely!

• mrt2216 By  mrt2216
    07.10.14

I use mine primarily for spills and in between mopping. It's especially in getting bigger kids to help with household chores.