Parents Choice Baby Bottles | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

My daughter still uses these while cup training. They were low priced, adorable designs, and have lasted the past 14 months with my li'l one! =) I was very happy to find these being a single mom I didn't have much money to buy all the things I needed when I was pregnant with my baby girl so Thank You Parents Choice!!

• hjewe096 By  hjewe096
    09.03.10

I started off using drop-in bottles, but got tired of buying liners all the time. We have been using this brand of bottles for 2 months now and are very pleased. They are so easy to find, much cheaper than name brands and do just as good of a job.

• baber326 By  baber326
    07.24.10

The only problem I had with these bottles is the printed measurement lines wore off after several hand washings.

• LoopyLooop By  LoopyLooop
    05.19.10

I liked these better than the more expensive Drop-Ins line. They just work and they're cheap and easy to clean. The nipples they come with aren't the best, but it's cheaper to buy extra, better quality nipples, than it is to buy whole sets of more expensive bottles with nipples.

• autumnsmom13 By  autumnsmom13
    05.19.10

Love these bottles. For a baby shower gift i got these and the soothies. My daughter and i both prefered the PC bottles. They are easy to clean, work great, and cheap. You can't beat it.

• mommyharris By  mommyharris
    05.18.10

I've usually been so happy with PC that I'm going to give this a try for baby #2 on the way from the get go. I mean, if you can save $5 or more for the same thing as the Avent or comparable products then why not!!!

• mrscote By  mrscote
    10.29.09

I had always used a well know brand of bottles and after my 3rd child was born he developed a serere case of reflux. So for kicks and giggles we tried the walmart brand. I have never been so happy with them and with these there is less spit up and vomiting. I ahve been using them for amlost 2 months.

• teddybear153012000 By  teddybear153012000
    10.10.09

got ta love walmart

• skibo_88 By  skibo_88
    10.07.09

I bought several kinds of expensive bottles thinking those would be the best.. No way! i tried a parents choice one and they are the best.. My son in 9 months old and i have been using them for about 7 1/2 Months!!

• tygermama By  tygermama
    09.30.09

I love these bottles too bad it took until my son was starting teething about 4 to 5 months old before he decided he like them. They worked for until 2 weeks after he one year old then we were done with them for now! until the next one!!!

• MOLS3422 By  MOLS3422
    09.26.09

I went thru so manydifferent brands with my 1st child trying to find a bottle that I liked, tried all the expensive ones, and then decided to try the Parents Choice. LOVED THEM~!!!!!! Super easy to clean and very durable! I am currently pregnant with my 2nd and plan on using these from the get-go.