Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• TheCrazyLady By  TheCrazyLady
    08.27.16

Oily spots on clothes

I used to trust Tide so much that it was literally the only laundry soap I would purchase, then I began to notice what looked like grease spots on my clothes after washing. At first I believed it could have been my own personal error. I started to use less detergent, and still noticed the spots. I recently changed to another detergent and have sense stopped noticing these spots. I am not sure what has happened with Tide, but I am scared to use it again.

• CaityAlexa By  CaityAlexa
    08.25.16

Favorite Detergent

This is the only detergent I've been happy buying. My parents have stuck with this brand since I was just a little kid and I've always loved it! I've tried many other brands that are cheaper but this is well worth every penny! Love it!

• dzuniga By  dzuniga
    08.02.16

Tide is the best

I love using Tide. I have tried other detergents but nothing works better than Tide.

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    08.01.16

THE BEST OF THE BEST

ONLY BRAND MY FAMILY USES THE BEST #1 I HAVE 4 KIDS AND ONLYTHING THAT WILL GET THE DIRT STAINS AND ORDER OF THE CLOTHES I LOVE IT

• kjordan63 By  kjordan63
    07.30.16

Head Over Heels For Tide!

I am a Tide Liquid Gal through and though!! It is my go-to brand, and I actually feel like I'm Not getting my clothes clean if I'm not using it. Now that I am using an HE washing machine, it has actually helped me to realize additional cost savings, as I was one of those laundry detergent users that had a "brew".....as in, Must Have just a tad more Tide than called for (what a waste!), extra Oxyclean and Clorox2, and a pinch of Downy to soften all of the Non-Towel or Pet items......Now, with the Tide HE, I use about a 1/3 of the detergent, and only ONE of the extras at any given time. As you can probably imagine, I am a bit psycho when it comes to the laundry!

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

You get what you pay for -- tide is a bit more pricey but NO OTHER compares!! I'd rather pay $10 more dollars for Tide than something that is going to make my clothes look dingy and just do not feel as good as well.

• rolsri17 By  rolsri17
    03.21.16

I use this detergent a lot, little pricey that is why 3 stars otherwise a great product

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.16.16

Great tide product! Love the smell! Best detergent ever!

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.09.16

I absolutely love this brand. It makes my clothes soo soft and the smells are amazing. I would recommend this brand t any one.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

Tide has always been a great brand. You get several varieties that work for different aspects of life from sport to free and clear. They smell great and they get your clothes clean without taking away from the color.