Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars Review Page 3 of 43 | SheSpeaks

• summergirl007 By  summergirl007
    07.28.19

Hydrating!

Dove has been my only bar soap that I've used for over 20 years. It's not drying and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I was introduced to Dove soap by a friend when she brought it on vacation where we shared a room. I used her soap and never looked back!

• lilli110227 By  lilli110227
    07.15.19

Smells great!

My family absolutely loves this! We love everything about it, this one it?s the perfect one for my daughter?s delicate skin, including her eczema

• susitravl By  susitravl
    07.14.19

Dove is the only soap for my sensitive skin! Anything else and my skin is red for hours.

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    07.11.19

Cool & Refreshing

Dove has always been my go-to soap and this is a wonderful addition to the Dove line. It is soft and gentle to the skin, lathers beautifully, rinses clean and leaves my skin fresh, clean and moisturized...and the scent is refreshing and cool.

• nerlande223 By  nerlande223
    07.10.19

Dove review

I love dove very good for the skin and smells so good.

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

So fresh and clean!

It smells so fresh and clean. It makes my skin so soft and it lasts a long time. I love Dove body products!

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

Absolutely love dove bar soap!! I will not use anything else!!!

• jellybean By  jellybean
    06.08.19

Fresh, fresh , fresh

These bars really smell great and make you feel so fresh! They last a long time and the smell last a long time as well. This is my new go to bar soap.

• Gayle1 By  Gayle1
    05.27.19

Lather me up !

You can't never go wrong with Dove and it smell soft amazing and like have a mini spa in your bathroom.

• Phumzi By  Phumzi
    03.31.19

Dove

Dove my great choise.it makes my skin soft and moisturizing.try it you will love it

• Msdreat By  Msdreat
    03.18.19

Yasssss

I Love this Bar Soap, it gentle enough to bathe my children in! It smells o fresh and invigorating!

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    03.17.19

Great soap!

Absolutely love and enjoy this bar of soap! It?s a great everyday use kind of soap. I feel so refreshed and re-balanced after every use. It?s so definitely affordable too and would easily recommend it.

• Noahsmommy1008 By  Noahsmommy1008
    03.13.19

Love Dove!

My favorite bar soap! Love the scents and how clean it rinses.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

Doves bath bars are the best for a clean feeling with no residue!

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

Dove soap is the only one I will use on my dry skin especially during the winter season. This smells amazing!