The CW The Vampire Diaries Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• JeannaMarie By  JeannaMarie
    01.06.11

I love this show. I didn?t expect to like it, the only reason I started watching it is because there was nothing else on, but now I cant get enough. The show is addicting with a great story line, and a great cast. I cant wait to see what happens next.

• marina01 By  marina01
    01.05.11

I love the show.The book is so different from the show that i rather watch it.Because the book is not ass exciting as the tv show.

• HeatherHale2007 By  HeatherHale2007
    12.16.10

I cannot get enough of this show! It's got everything you want in a show; horror, suspense, comedy, and a juicy love triangle! Not to mention Ian Somerhalder! OMG! lol a must watch for every girl who loves their vampire romances!

• holdyn08 By  holdyn08
    12.04.10

i love this show it is amazing in every way leaving you wanting more

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    12.03.10

I love it! i never miss it!

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

This is a must DVR if you can't watch it. If you love Twilight you will love this too.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love this show, i never missed an episode, and bought the season on dvd, i cant decide between stephan and damon, and it was written 13 years BEFORE twilight so they can't be called copycats.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    06.18.10

I watched this and i am greatly disappointed in how they portrayed the characters compared to the book. i rather stick with the book.

• patience414 By  patience414
    05.19.10

i thought this show would not be any good, but i tuned in anyway to see what it was about. bad idea, because then it became the number 1 show i had to watch on thursdays. i hated to miss it. thank goodness for reruns!

• Gin257 By  Gin257
    05.03.10

this show is one of my guilty pleasures.

• Jade51679 By  Jade51679
    04.14.10

Its not like Twilight. Its way darker. I love the show its edgy. Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley are awesome as brothers. Also they are so HOT.

• sunshinejh23 By  sunshinejh23
    01.29.10

i love the show..it reminds me now and then of twilight...but being a vampire show with having a vampire love a human...i guess its going to do that anyways. i didn't get to see it from the very beginning but i caught a show and i loved it...i set it to record and look forward to watching it weekly! i really look forward to reading the books as well

• andieangel3 By  andieangel3
    01.28.10

I am a HUGE Twilight fan & I was a bit skeptical when this show started. I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed with it, but I DVR it every week & watch it along with other various shows I am interested in. I would agree that the storylines of V.D. & Twilight are totally different & I can't say that I am 100% sold on Vampire Diaries. I'm thinking I may eventually read the V.D. books & see how I truly feel about it then.

• KarenC17PSU By  KarenC17PSU
    01.20.10

I agree with most that it is incredibly similar to "Twilight." Considering that L.J. Smith started the "Vampire Diaries" series in 1991 (source: Wikipedia), it's easy to conclude that Stephenie Meyer might have used Smith's series as inspiration for the happenings at Forks High in the "Twilight" series.

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    01.04.10

I wasn't sure at first because I did think Twilight. After a few shows I was hooked. I'll have to read the series and see how the books compare.