Target Circo Jeans Pants for Girls | SheSpeaks

• ibeth0509 By  ibeth0509
    09.29.09

I have only boys, so when I had to buy gift for girl I really don't know what to buy.... So, I when to target and bought this pairs of jeans..She was happy beacuse that the only jeans she really likes.

• Tania24 By  Tania24
    09.29.09

I also luv this jeans My daughters has a couple of pairs of these jeans and all different colors I could never find pants that fitted her right bacause even though they were her size sumhow they always fitted loose from the waist cause she is skinny but i luv the fact that this pants have the adjustable waist to fit them into her size.

• momagarry By  momagarry

I love target jeans.

• the3kidsandme By  the3kidsandme
    09.29.09

I love their jeans, cause both of my girls are really skinny and their jeans seem to fit them the best. Its great! They are also great quality and last a long time. LOVE!

• tiffsky80 By  tiffsky80
    09.28.09

Love these pants for our daughter and so affordable!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.11.09

Yes, I forgot to add that! Adjustable waist in all the Circo pants! It works wonders! It should be mandatory in all kids pants now! Love it!

• BusyBee68 By  BusyBee68
    09.10.09

I too love these for my 5 y.o. daughter. She is a very petite girl she wears a 5 Slim and still needs the adjustable waist. Durable, great style and most importantly my daughter likes them.