Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Dr. Pepper Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• chihiro78 By  chihiro78
    09.09.09

Dr. Pepper is the only Lip Smacker that has a noticeable tint for my dark skin. I carry this in my pockets on occasions when I can't carry a purse. I feel naked without any lip color & this is great unmake-up make up.

• 1pixyz By  1pixyz
    09.05.09

This is one of my favorite lip balms, and I have dozens of balms from all kinds of companies. I have dark skin, and the color still shows up on me - giving my lips just the right amount of tint and sheen. I highly recommend this lip balm if you can find it. I've found it a few times in a pack with two other flavors/colors that I didn't care for as much, but the Dr Pepper makes it worth the price of the pack.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    09.04.09

Bonne Bell's Lip Smackers line is a favorite of young girls everywhere. But.....their Dr. Pepper flavored Lip Smackers is a product that girls, ladies and women of any age can use! I have been using this product for years because I love the flavor. However, the primary reason I use the product is for the light, tinted color. The lip gloss leaves a slight tint to your lips that is universally flattering. It really just enhances your natural lip color and leaves your lips with a nice moist look. Great for those days you don't want to wear lipstick or when you are going for a more natural look! The product has a creamy, moisturizing application that most people will find appealing. It is nourishing to your lips without being too greasy. This is a product that young and old will appreciate! The suggested retail price is $1.75 for a standard size tube.