Gerber NUK Learner Cup | SheSpeaks

• MamaKass3 MamaKass3
    07.15.12

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cups. I used this cup with my older son at 4 months old. He was on ONLY this cup by 6 months old. My newest baby started at 4 months and was on ONLY this cup by 7 months or so. We have recently upgraded to the larger 10oz travel cup. I LOVE IT. Easy to clean, no leaks. Only think I dont like is the blue nipple one gets discolored after a while, and if you clean them roughly the nipple slit can get open and leak a little after MANY cleanings. The new cup I got is great cuz its larger and fits more liquid for his large feedings. I was just doing 2 cups of the smaller one. I will continue to use this product with my son and for future babies as well.

• keljacobs By  keljacobs
    09.28.09

my twins love this sippy cup. It is a great cup to make the transition from bottle to cup.

• lida01lt By  lida01lt
    09.03.09

I could always find these in walmart or target, or drugstore.com, they are pretty expensive. My daughter really liked them when she was little and I think it is a great transitional sippy cup.

• sallyhehe By  sallyhehe
    09.03.09

I wish we could find those in stores

• maranatha By  maranatha
    09.03.09

great for newborns i love it!!!!!!!!!!!

• BMDsMommy By  BMDsMommy
    09.02.09

The Gerber NUK learner cup is the best sippy cup out there. My son refused all other cup but this one. The spout is soft and similar to a bottle nipple which makes the transition from bottle to cup so much easier. I tried all kinds of cups, hard spouts, soft straws, hard straws, other soft spouts, but nothing beat this product! We have about 5 of them and buy more when ever we see them!