ABC Castle Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• tlsdavis By  tlsdavis
    02.28.11

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!! Funny! Great story line! Pray that it stays! WATCH THIS!

• ES1237 By  ES1237
    02.28.11

Seen a couple episodes. We don't watch it regularly but what we have seen is interesting.

• jagartist By  jagartist
    10.28.10

This is absolutely our most favorite show. It is very entertaining. It has humour and supence and mystery all in one hour. We just love it. Everyone I know loves this show also.

• sherriamc By  sherriamc
    06.29.10

This is one of the best programs. Love how Castle and Beckett are together, hope they end up together. Hope they don't cancel.

• ibeadreamer By  ibeadreamer
    06.29.10

The show I'm most looking forward to returning this fall! It's the perfect mix of sexy, mystery and humor! Love the witty conversations between Castle and Beckett.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip

Good show.

• trigg93 By  trigg93
    06.29.10

I love Castle, it is such a great, well written show!. The characters are well thought out. I make it a point not to miss this show!

• your1chef By  your1chef
    06.29.10

LOVE this show. One of the few shows I can get my husband to watch with me!

• kay_chymom By  kay_chymom
    05.24.10

Finally a show with a little intrigue instead of steamy sex at every turn. It also shows a very good parent/child relationship.

• Rockl35 By  Rockl35
    05.19.10

love this show!

• pbtherabbit By  pbtherabbit
    04.10.10

Strong characters, great writing, bibliowit, and absolutely HILARIOUS. A different take on the same key elements of Bones, with more prevelant humor, more visible attraction, but the same great relationships.

• jlh118 By  jlh118
    04.03.10

I LOVE this shoe and don't want it to get cancled...please watch you will love it!!

• lostbeforedark56 By  lostbeforedark56
    01.29.10

Normally I hate shows like Csi and Ncis, but this show is soo funny . I love the relationship between Beckett and Castle . All I can say is my friend and I have something new to watch during the week.

• ValGrl82 By  ValGrl82
    11.25.09

I love this show, It's one of the best things on TV. The characters are well rounded and the writing is 'tight'. Beckett and Castle have great chemistry and the relationships between Castle and his family, though a little too perfect, are fun to watch. It's a great show all around.

• ang1976 By  ang1976
    11.12.09

This is a great show. It has mystery and humor. My husband and I watch it every week.