Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color Review Page 3 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• mandakp22 By  mandakp22
    12.17.14

I love this product. The brush is amazing and it only takes one coat. It goes on smooth and dries super quick. There is an amazing color selection. The only downside is how easy it chips.

• greenfleck By  greenfleck
    12.10.14

This polish dries pretty quickly! You don't need many layers, but I'd still advise using a top coat to prevent it chipping.

• mestrada_11 By  mestrada_11
    10.19.14

I love how fast it dries because I don't have time to wait a long time. It lasted a while and it didn't get chipped right away. It lasted about a month or so. Sally Hansen is my go to nail polish but I especially love buying this one because it dries very quickly.

• greenbean1220 By  greenbean1220
    10.10.14

When you get home late from work on Friday and need to leave in 10 minutes to meet your friends and your nails look like shit.....this is the best. I love the brush and it dries really freakin fast. Tons of fun colors, reasonably priced. However, know that this nail polish will chip by Saturday and by Sunday you will need to remove it. It's an on the go type product, not long lasting.

• VivaciouslySavvy By  VivaciouslySavvy
    09.06.14

I must say I am loving yes LOVING this nail polish. The nail polish goes on so smooth, it dries so quick, and it is very inexpensive, I mean what's not to love about that.

• Rainbocow By  Rainbocow
    08.22.14

I love how fast this dries, and the texture, but the brush throws me for a loop every time. I am so used to the normal brush that I have been using all of my life. This brush is wider and flatter. I suspect that once I get used to it, I will prefer it... but at the moment it just confuses me and makes painting my nails take longer.

• woebeetide By  woebeetide
    06.21.14

Does dry faster, still need foundation and top coats or will chip fast.

• Blmille3 By  Blmille3
    06.21.14

It definitely dries fast but I think it chips easy.

• Married1 By  Married1
    06.19.14

I really like this insta-dry nail product. You do have to use about 3 coats to make it longer lasting and not fade off, but it dries super quick. I have tried other quick dry polishes, like Avon and they get thick and goopy and leave air bubbles, this does not.

• kaeh27 By  kaeh27
    04.20.14

I teally enjoy this sally hansen nail product tje brush is the perfect size yes it does chip but what polish doesn't i have this prodict in multiple colors i would highly recommend this

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.15.14

This is a must have product

• boogschutter By  boogschutter
    10.20.13

Love the color, brush nicer than most nail polishes.

• Lindsayjens By  Lindsayjens
    10.01.13

Sally Hansen is my go to for nail care. I do like the Insta-Dri quite a bit, especially because I am SO busy and have very little time to invest in nail care. I actually just did my nails tonight using this product! My nails were dry (and seriously dry) in like 6-7 minutes.

• erika89 By  erika89
    10.01.13

I love all Sally Hanson nail polishes. They have such great and fun colors

• sassypants95 By  sassypants95
    09.24.13

Love this polish! The brush is bigger than most, making it easier and faster to apply polish. It is smooth and the perfect consistency, and best of all the colors aren't weak, one or two coats for the perfect even color.