Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black | SheSpeaks

01.15.14

It smeared too much!!

• Lauripita By  Lauripita
    01.31.15

I am sorry to say, I do not like this mascara at all. I know I am probably the only person who feels this way, after all, it is the top selling mascara of all time. My reasoning is simple. For me, this product did nothing. My lashes wee not longer, thicker, culirer, or darker. I though, maybe I had a bad tube, so I tried another ..then another hoping the third time would be the charm, but ..no such luck. Sorry, Maybelline. I can not say your Great Lash is great.

• WhitneyJ06 By  WhitneyJ06
    01.19.15

I love this mascara for the price. This was 'of-course' my very first mascara I owned when I started wearing make-up. I think that it has a nice clean application and doesn't make big chunks on your eyelashes.It does, however, leave a few flecks every now and then. I found that it was a great mascara with a pretty long time of use. Overall, I think it is a great value for the cost.

• luvdatjasper By  luvdatjasper
    01.18.15

Gives great length and doesnt clump together

• Loveforlies123 By  Loveforlies123
    01.15.15

Honestly, this mascara was my least favorite! I had this mascara when I FIRST started putting make up on and I have always hated how it clumped my eye lashes together. I know that this is a very nice mascara if you're tight on money and want to splurge but..if you are just looking for a cheap mascara go to the dollar store and you can find a quality mascara for a dollar...

• LauritaAlways By  LauritaAlways
    01.14.15

Ugh! I hated this mascara from the moment I applied to my lashes. It was soo messy! Like no kidding. It was very clumpy and didn't dry quickly as I hoped hence it made a mess of smears and flakes. It was horrible! I never understand why this mascara is popular even to this day. It was a most disgusting mascara I ever had! I guess it depends on each and every one of us.

• EricaLigenza By  EricaLigenza
    01.08.15

For a cheapie drugstore aisle mascara, this one has "classic" potential. It definitely gets the job done! Only complaint is that it can get a bit messy to apply sometimes.

• Jen0824 By  Jen0824
    01.08.15

It's a decent mascara I didn't love it

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

I tried this mascara out a few days ago. It does what it says but it's not all that great for the hype. Maybelline has much better mascaras then this.

• Reannen89 By  Reannen89
    01.06.15

i love this mascara i have used it for years every once in a while i try some other kind and i dont end up liking it as much as this one so i am always coming back to this one it is a very good quality for such a cheap mascara and i just love the way it makes my lashes look

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

This was the first mascara I ever tried and I love it. I didn't know much about mascara a back this but this is a great one when money is tight.