Fox Family Guy Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Melostar By  Melostar
    02.11.13

Hilarious show! I love Seth Macfarlane's humor is awesome! I love all the little subtle jokes. Mayor Adam West is my favorite character.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Funny, creative, overall a great show. I just LOVE Seth MacFarlane, he has a great voice and great ideas.

• MulticulturalMommy By  MulticulturalMommy
    10.17.12

This show is hilarious. It's not for people that take themselves seriously. Yes it can be vulgar, inappropriate and sometimes just plain stupid- that's what makes it funny! Absolutely not family friendly but the hubs and I enjoy a good laugh after the kids are asleep.

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.16.12

This cartoon is super funny.

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

this is my favorite cartoon

• carizara By  carizara
    09.08.12

NOT for the kiddies, but it's funny! Goes where other show will not go.

• panda06 By  panda06
    07.19.12

Absolutely love the type of comedy in this show. It is not a "family" cartoon but more for adults. They do make fun of everything but that is a part of life. Even serious things can be laughed at at the right time and place.

• JLP818 By  JLP818
    06.12.12

One of the reasons that this is one of my favorite shows is that it has worse ADD then me! So hilarious and they go "there" all the time.

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

not a family show, but HILARIOUS.

• ajenkins By  ajenkins
    10.23.11

we absolutely love this show! I am hating that the new episodes are not on right now due to the World Series

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

Absolutely hate it!!!! I can't believe that television has come to this!! What happened to the wholesome family shows that we could sit together on the couch with our kids and watch. I definitely wouldn't let my children watch this filth!!! I wouldn't watch it myself much let my children watch it. I mean really?, and people wonder why the kids are like they are today!

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

Watched this show since the beginning and LOVE it! Obviously inappropriate but the jokes are great and the one-liners my friends and I use as jokes are priceless.

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

it's cartoons made for adults and it is very hilarious to watch.

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    08.21.10

I absolutly love this show. Its a saterday morning cartoon for ADULTS ! I family guy is an adult cartoon

• lisagreen By  lisagreen
    08.18.10

Ok, I love this show! My husband and I watch it all the time. Its a great adult cartoon. ADULT, so put the kiddies to bed and sit back and enjoy this humerous tv show.