Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Spray | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

We use this in the bathroom as a spray, and it works WONDERFULLY. I live in a house with six people and we only have one full bath, so it gets a lot of use. I don't even bother with the regular air fresheners anymore because this absolutely takes care of any icky scents!

• amymaow By  amymaow
    09.09.09

I makes me want to eat myself.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    09.03.09

I cannot stand the smell of this one even though I like most of Bath & Body works scents. It is very OVERPOWERING, so I disagree with the post that says it won't overpower everyone at the office.... it probably does, your co-workers are just not telling you. (Just My Opinion)

• Blaze65 By  Blaze65
    08.29.09

it smells great kinda comforting

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I had some family members buy me the gift set for Christmas which included the body spray, lotion, and body wash. I love the stuff! I smell great all day, and it is a scent that goes well with other things, so you don't have to worry about it mixing with your other products.

• nednettinc By  nednettinc
    08.28.09

This my favorite scent to wear--it's not overpowering at all, but people still notice that I smell good :)

• doubletrouble1996 By  doubletrouble1996
    08.16.09

I love this scent, it is very inviting and somehow comforting, wil not overpower everyone at the office and the price is right..