HAPPYBABY Organic Puffs | SheSpeaks

• HelloAnnaH By  HelloAnnaH
    10.02.12

These are on the pricier side compared to gerber. I like that they're organic and make me feel like I'mgiving my kids the best when it comes to snacking

• MamaAngell By  MamaAngell
    10.02.12

Love! One of my favorite puffs brands. My kids love them, they're quality ingredients from a reputable organic company. Happy mommy!

• kjc2001 By  kjc2001

My daughter LOVES these!

• Rockrebel By  Rockrebel
    10.01.12

My son really liked these and I like that they dont have artificial ingredients. They seem to taste better then another brand we've tried.

• jelba03 By  jelba03
    10.01.12

Love these puffs! My son snacks on them constantly. They have been in our snack cupboard since he was about a year, and at almost 2 he still loves them! The only downside, is the shelf-life. Once the package is opened, they seem to go stale much faster then non-organic varieties. I'm not sure what chemical makes the others last longer, but best to eat them within a few days!

• abiggs By  abiggs
    09.27.12

I love this brand. They make the best puffs! My 7 month old and 2 yr old love them!

• julia921 By  julia921

son loves these.

• monkichriz By  monkichriz
    09.27.12

LOVE IT. Healthy, nutritional, organic, and the containers are being used as "bowling" at home. Just wished the containers were more airtight.

• yinyin32193 By  yinyin32193
    08.03.12

As a babysitter i love these puffs they are so easy for baby's to swallow they melt right in there mouth so no chance of them choking, also they are a great fine motor activity getting a child to grab and pick up the puffs them self. and there organic how much better can you get then that?

• rileypark By  rileypark
    07.18.12

I was so happy when these came out. My kids loved the gerber puffs, and these are the same but better....organic!