e l f Cosmetics Brushes | SheSpeaks

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

I really do love all of the ELF brushes. These are from the Basics line and are only $1. A great starting set of brushes for the beginner, but I would suggest that if you can afford it, to get the Studio line brushes. I just find the quality to be a little bit better. I have sets and singles and they have all lasted me for years.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I have almost every brush. I love them for every day use.

• JetsJewelry By  JetsJewelry
    10.22.14

I recently brought some brushes. So good so far.

• AprilBox By  AprilBox
    10.21.14

Love these brushes, very affordable easy to find and work great.

• anvargas1240 By  anvargas1240
    10.21.14

work great for their prices. I use them daily

• yeslektran By  yeslektran
    10.18.14

Cheap, quality brushes. If you don't want to splurge too much $$$ on a MAC brush, or Stigma brush, I'd recommend these for beginners.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I have a lot of elf makeup brushes and use them everyday. They are inexpensive and work great! My only complaint is about my small stippling brush, the handle came unglued shortly after buying it, which was disappointing. But aside from that I am happy with my elf makeup brushes.

• nkaupiko By  nkaupiko
    09.25.14

Elf brushes are great guality. These are the only cosmetic brushes I use I just love them

• ChaelaVsKayla By  ChaelaVsKayla
    09.04.14

The e.l.f brushes that I purchased were the studio stippling brush set. When I first got them, they shed a little but after all of the lose bristles were taken care of, I have fallen in love with them. I love the fact that they are so soft since my face is highly sensitive. I also love the fact that the brushes' tips are white so that I know when they need a wash. The best thing about these brushes is that they give my makeup a flawless finish and most people can't even tell that I have applied makeup.

• Kdaj1310 By  Kdaj1310
    07.21.14

Very soft brushes, comparable to all high end ones!