Shape Magazine | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Shape used to be more about healthy living, now it's leaning towards a Cosmo-type magazine.

• Cover is trashy, and the articles are fluff. I'm looking for real people with real bodIes.

• maroonedonmars By  maroonedonmars
    01.27.11

One of my favorite women's health magazines. Great excercise and diet tips, as well as health articles

• KMaureen By  KMaureen
    09.13.10

I LOVE Shape! I keep it in the bathrrom (I know that's a little bt wierd) but I find that a little dose of Shape every morning inspires me to keep working on my fitnees goals. Very inspiring, pracitcal and down to earth.

• LAgirl By  LAgirl
    08.19.10

Shape is one of my favorite fitness magazines. Great exercies and articles. Sometimes when I'm in a exercise slump just looking at Shape motivates me to start working harder again.

• imaleo By  imaleo
    10.30.09

I initially received a free subscription to Shape. I liked it so much, I signed up for a 2nd year. What I really enjoy about this mag is that the models aren't stick thin; they all look healthy. I also enjoy the page full of facts/tips tips provided in each issue. The magazine doesn't only focus on exercise routines and give tips on healthy eating, it also provides tasty recipes as well. I've saved all my past subscriptions and cut out the exercise cards and put them into a binder. When I want to change up my routine, I go through it and never get bored.

• fatheaddog By  fatheaddog
    09.05.09

I like Shape because it doesn't just focus on workout routines. I don't really workout that much, but I still enjoy reading for the healthy eating tips.

• miscmayzee By  miscmayzee
    07.25.09

Shape isn't the best women's fitness magazine out there, but is a solid choice for a good price. I would recommend it for the variety alone!

• ashtree By  ashtree
    07.07.09

Yeah, I LOVE Shape! It is a great all-around magazine, it's not just about hardcore working out. If you buy it in a subscription -like from Amazon, it's not as expensive also.

• mtcarter By  mtcarter
    07.06.09

Very insprining. I love the personal success stories!

• JenBush52 By  JenBush52
    07.06.09

I have been subscribing to this magazine for over ten years. It offers realistic advice on leading a healthy lifestyle. They offer healthy recipes, monthly workout routines, quick workouts, success stories, research on mind and body, fashion and beauty advice, product reviews, and inspiration.

• Kakeys By  Kakeys
    07.05.09

Love this mag. Have been a subscriber for years. Once a month inspiration that comes to my door!!