Breyers Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• Breyers, yum ! All of its flavors are delicious. Not one negative thing to say.

• Use to love this all natural ice cream. Recently they stopped being all natural and the flavor and textures are just weird. I miss the old Breyers!

• ChiILMama By  ChiILMama
    03.21.15

Breyers is one of our family's favorites--especially the chocolate. I also love that they have a half n half chocolate & vanilla. We used to get the traditional 3 flavor Neapolitan but the strawberry always ended up left in the carton!

• aed21349 By  aed21349
    02.14.15

Breyer's ice cream is a great selection. It doesn't have as many choices as some other brands such as Ben and Jerry's, but it still has some variety and is great quality and affordable.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

Very fresh taste and creamy consistency. When I was a child this used to be THE PREMIUM ice cream. Now there are many brands to challenge it. More flavors would be nice.

• coleenrena By  coleenrena
    09.01.14

love the flavors and the taste

• GodGivenSmile86 By  GodGivenSmile86

Family favorite!! :)

• CiaSays By  CiaSays
    08.29.14

I am such a fan of strawberry ice cream that is filled with real strawberries. This ice cream is a real winner.

• Hcmomma By  Hcmomma
    08.29.14

This is what I eat on those days where I cheat on my diet lol. My go to ice cream!!

• cameroma By  cameroma
    08.23.14

My go to brand for ice cream! Natural vanilla is so good!

• Janene By  Janene
    08.23.14

The container is getting smaller...and the ice cream doesn't seem as creamy.

• lcurtsinger0003 By  lcurtsinger0003
    08.18.14

I love this ice cream. Although I do think that the containers are getting smaller and smaller,