Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Fabulous idea! Love that they're multi-surface and not just for furniture!

• rjtvrdik By  rjtvrdik
    01.05.13

i loved this product. no streaks.... less mess.... multi surface.... disinfects.. ... I am one happy customer

• mewyrick By  mewyrick
    12.27.12

Love it! Works on everything.

• Kyriea By  Kyriea
    12.10.12

While I liked this product, I find that the wipes dry out quickly and they are very few. The spray gives you a lot more for your money.

• Wonderchik By  Wonderchik
    06.19.12

Works well as a dusting product. I prefer the spray or aerosol that the wipes- those dry out too fast. I only need one product as I rush around to get the rooms dusted and know I won't damage my husband's electronic "toys" by accident.

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    06.07.12

It is great to have a product to use on glass, wood, and other surfaces. Makes cleaning much easier.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    04.07.12

I just bought this the other day and tried for the first time. The smell is awesome and the multi surface makes my job easier not having to change cleaners for different tasks. I love it

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    04.20.11

I LOVE this Product and it makes buying products that much easier because its like an "all in one". My Husband actually yelled at me when he saw me wiping down our mirrors and then out flat screen with it, then he read the bottle and saw the streak free results. I use this product often and would highly recommend this.

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

My autn got this doesn't work so hot. We are just using in the car untill bottle runs out!

• DreamN By  DreamN
    08.25.10

I tried this product and totally love it. Pledge products are aways great and this one is no different. It did a great job of cleaning my desk at work and left a nice clean smell behind!

• PartyUp By  PartyUp
    09.07.09

I love this product! I don't think it is too pricey considering it does the job of three cleaners. I use it on my electronics (laptop screen, stereo, television), to dust (bookshelves, dressers, even the table), and to clean glass (mirrors and artwork). I like the wipes, but find they start to dry out towards the end of the package, so last time I bought the spray and the wipes. When the wipes got a bit dry, I just sprayed them with the spray before using. The only problem I have is finding the product -- I'm in Manhattan (NYC) and the chain drugstores don't seem to carry it. I have to go to the Target in Brooklyn, which is not very convenient so last time I stocked up!