CBS Two and a Half Men Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• morimoto24 By  morimoto24
    10.09.11

Awesome show that I watch regularly. I even like it now tat Ashton Kutcher is the star. I do wonder how it will be without charlie Sheen because he really carried the show.

• Rose99 By  Rose99
    04.26.11

Not impresed with this show.

• babsywabs By  babsywabs
    04.25.11

This how used to be a must-see for my husband and I. Over the last year or so, however, it's turned into a vulgar, potty humor show that just is not funny. The blame for much of that goes to the actor who the show is apparently based on - Charlie Sheen. It's time for this show to die a quick death, and it appears that Charlie Sheen is doing his best to make that happen.

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    02.28.11

VERY FUNNY.........DEFINITELY NOT FOR CHILDREN.............AFTER A LONG DAT IT ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH

• HAWK251 By  HAWK251
    02.28.11

NO STARS. THE WORST...TACKY, AND FULL OF SEXUAL INNUENDO....IT HAS MET IT'S APPROPRIATE END WITH SHEENS BIG MOUTH.

• ES1237 By  ES1237
    02.28.11

AWFUL. Trashy, unfunny, ridiculous. Ew.

• jjsurvey52 By  jjsurvey52
    10.16.10

I don't get the hype with this show. All the jokes are SUPER cheesy and predictable. This is one of the most over-rated shows on TV. The only one that's worse is Everybody Loves Raymond.

• summerbreeze72 By  summerbreeze72
    08.14.10

Funny..funny...funny...My husband, oldest son and I make it a family time for us to watch this together. Gotta love the DVR

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

love this show its soooo funny.

• larablackledge4 By  larablackledge4
    12.15.09

My husband absolutely loves this show and I think it is great too.

• honey2emmylace By  honey2emmylace
    12.01.09

OK... NOT a family show...... but if you're not looking to it for your moral values, and just want to laugh your behind off to some very witty and well delivered humor, tune in. You wont' be disappointed.

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I despise this show. My parents watch is constantly, and I don't really understand why. Once you've watched the show one or two times, it's really predictable. I would rather watch something that I can't figure out in two seconds.

• mwittendorf By  mwittendorf
    08.29.09

i can't stand this show.

• GreatRae By  GreatRae
    06.25.09

I just like watching the show!

• Saviina60 By  Saviina60
    06.21.09

Yes King of Queens is soo funny as well as Everybody Loves Raymond-I just can't keep a straight face watching some of these sitcoms!