Cuisinart Automatic Ice Cream Maker | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I bought one a few years ago and I must say I've never used it. Mine didn't come with a manual, even though I bought it new. I hear wonderful things about this machine, though.

• gjersey By  gjersey
    08.16.10

Home-made ice cream made easy! I use this all the time, so I keep the cylander in the freezer and it's always ready to go. Milk, sugar and flavor extracts are all you need to start, or you can get fancy and make custom creations. My favorite is a simple, low-fat vanilla, right when it comes out of the machine -- just like soft-serve! It's even a great way to use up extra over-ripe fruit - peach sherbet, anyone?

• extexgirl By  extexgirl
    02.01.10

I definately need one of these. Been needing an icecream maker for a while now and I love cuisinart brand.

• veggie27 By  veggie27
    08.16.09

You can make the best ice cream and gelato ever. I try to make something new everytime. I am really into gourmet arts and love the fact that I can make awesome tasting accompaniments to desserts the can't be purchased in the store. A recent one I tried was a lavender and clove frozen cream. It was excellent with the baked pears!

• lsoutiere By  lsoutiere
    06.25.09

I've had mine for a few years and find that it's not as powerful as it used to be.

• bekahjarr By  bekahjarr
    06.25.09

This would be a great product to try out!!!

• gardengirl10 By  gardengirl10
    06.25.09

This is a great product, I have had mine for years in addition to ice cream you can make frozen drinks and yogurt. I have made peach yogurt , strawberry ice cream, and of course margaritas.

• minica123 By  minica123
    06.21.09

i would love to try this product.!:)

• steph19moore By  steph19moore
    06.19.09

We got this 7 years ago when we were married and still use it, LOVE IT!

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    06.17.09

Oh my gosh, my husband and I love this thing. We may lowfat ice cream with fresh fruit at least once a week!

• tigpooh1516 By  tigpooh1516
    06.17.09

I LOVE this! I have only had it about a week now, but have used it 5 times, I bought the snazzy red version. =) It is so easy to use, just pour the ingredients in and let the machine do the churning. No rock salt or ice required. It is very much worth the investment to me because it will be healthier(not to mention preservative free) and cheaper than store-bought ice cream, PLUS I can put anything in that I want to! It makes ice cream, smoothies, sherbet, margaritas.....just about anything that is a frozen liquid. Off to make my strawberry ice cream now!!!