Velveeta Shells and Cheese Cup Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• krissy621 By  krissy621
    02.20.13

Quick, easy and delicious lunch that I frequently make for my three year old!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Great little snack or lunch for your little one. These are fast and easy to make. 3 1/2 minutes, and you are done.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I didn't care for this. My noodles looked slimy not cheesy. I thought I made it wrong but I made another and it turned out the same way.

• carolc By  carolc
    04.10.12

creamy is all it has for this product i wouldnt eat it its just different tasting

• shelstrat By  shelstrat
    04.05.12

Not as good as stove top, but I eat these all the time, and like it much better than the Kraft Mac & Cheese microwave version.

• wmn2wmn By  wmn2wmn
    04.04.12

these are really eazy to make and the same great flavor... perfect size..

• kitties10013 By  kitties10013
    04.04.12

i may just be a kid but i thought this product was phenominal! some say it was gummy and tasteless. dont shun the mac people! it filled me up just fine after i added some chicken, and an extra bonus is that it was cheap so i could buy it myself! i also personally think sauce is better than powder and it doesnt need refrigerated.

• cwmartucci By  cwmartucci
    09.28.11

Love these!!! nice creamy cheese taste.. perfect to take camping/travel with us!!! easy for everyone to make.. send them to college with my son !!!

• samamfee1 By  samamfee1
    02.17.11

Taste too artificial to me.

• chevy7998 By  chevy7998
    09.21.10

I love these so does my 2 year old we have them for a lunch quick and easy.

• simplerhia By  simplerhia
    09.21.10

Absolutely LOVE these. Sooo good when i have that craving for mac and cheese!!! Love the fact that it is really quick.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love these there delicious and great for a quick and feel you up

• Connie814 By  Connie814
    06.01.10

I got a coupon for two of these free from Kraft First Taste. It IS very convenient, but the taste and texture were just awful, imo.

• alwys4evr By  alwys4evr
    09.22.09

I bought this once because It was on sale. It was good but for some reason i dont think it tasted as good as a regular box. It is definintely easy to make for a quick snack but not enough to even fill up my 2 year old.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    09.17.09

i feel like it tastes better than in a box. can that be true?