HBO True Blood | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.25.13

My only complaint with this show is that you've got to wait a year in between seasons. The books and the show are two VERY different things but both are very enjoyable.

• Anitakay By  Anitakay
    08.13.14

I was a long time fan of the Sookie Stackhouse books, so I was excited when they made them into a tv series. The show does not follow the books but the same characters blend together to make a similar environment. So if you enjoy the books you will most likely enjoy the show. The actors are wonderful and bring the show to life. Not to mention many are very nice to look at! I hate this is the last season. I will miss it so much. Action, romance, and the paranormal make this one if my favorite shows.

• allylaster By  allylaster
    07.20.14

The newest and final season of True Blood, in my opinion, is actually pretty great. I was skeptical about it at first from seeing last season's finale but I think we're in for a wild ride for the rest of the season. I can't wait to see how the story ends.

• Blmille3 By  Blmille3
    06.21.14

This show used to be great but the last few seasons sucked. Hoping the finale makes up for the last few seasons.

• WendyR19 By  WendyR19
    05.06.14

I love this show. I like the characters and the storyline. I really hope they have a long series.

• pbstallings By  pbstallings
    05.01.14

This show is my guilty pleasure! I love all the twists and turns and pure ridiculousness of it!

• meggyreap By  meggyreap
    02.01.14

True blood is an amazing show. I love the atmosphere it puts up and the characters. There has been such great character development and thrilling plot lines.

• Loopylisa By  Loopylisa
    01.20.14

I love this show I just wish they would have more shows more often

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

This show is awful. I watched the first few seasons; the first was great, the second was alright, the third became outright ridiculous, and I had to stop a few episodes into the fourth. Once the show started to stray more and more from the books, it seemed as if the writers were going for outrageous and controversial over content and actual entertainment. It's a shame because there are plenty of great actors, and the original storyline from the books could be a great basis for a TV show, but now it's only a shadow of what the series could have been.

• Sanaar By  Sanaar
    12.17.13

good

• edithkate By  edithkate
    11.25.13

Literally such a good show! I thought I'd watch one to see how it was and I loved it! I was immediately hooked and now I'm so sad it's going to be the final season coming up!