Tyra Show Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• upnew16 By  upnew16
    07.12.09

I am not a fan of the show. I find her very self oriented and demeaning when she talks to guests. Everything always reverts back to her. It is nothing new. It is almost a cliché. I find it uncomfortable to watch because it seems forced and unnatural when she interviews guests.

• puccaanne By  puccaanne
    07.09.09

The Tyra show is informative with women and teenage issues - i especially appreciated her show called ' Whats Up Down There.' i have a pre-teen niece and sometimes i'll watch when the subject pertains to her. Other than that, her show subjects don't seem to benefit anyone and at times seems more like a gossip column where frustrated individuals can vent their judgments toward others. But overall, a decent show.

• durangoatemybaby By  durangoatemybaby
    07.09.09

I do enjoy tyra's shows. Her talk show is usually very informative and entertaining. Of course every once in a while it is a little silly. I can only say wonderful things about the woman Tyra. If you have never watched her shows... you should give it a try.

• abrig001 By  abrig001
    07.09.09

Yes, I enjoy her show, but there have been quite a few episodes where she verbally attacks her guests which makes me question Tyra's true character.

• chikitanydia By  chikitanydia
    07.06.09

i love the tyra show shes soo down to earth and touches on real topics that help everyone ! shes so funny and beautiful. She likes to have fun but can be serious also

• moestar222 By  moestar222
    07.06.09

I LOVE the Tyra show. I love the shows about health and beauty. :)

• amberdavidson By  amberdavidson
    07.06.09

I don't real lik the tyra show. . . find her annoying . . . sometimes her topics are all about slim people and as a normal size person I find it ridiculous . . . she is a super model with lots of money not a normal person

• smayer1872 By  smayer1872
    07.01.09

Her social experiments are very well done and so interesting.

• mizzyvette87 By  mizzyvette87
    07.01.09

I love watching the Tyra Show. Its my favorite! Its very helpful and interesting.

• maram2 By  maram2
    07.01.09

I realy enjoy watching the TyraShow. it is very informal and she deals with real life topcs that are importatnt especaially in teens and image. she really does reachout to viewers. she is very empowering to young women.

• mimirose1825 By  mimirose1825
    06.30.09

I really like this show and try to watch it whenever I can. Many of the topics not only make me think but also start discussions with my friends and family. Tyra seems like a person who genuinely cares about the topics on her show and her guests.Out of all of the talk shows on TV, Tyra is the one that I watch most and make an effort to see.

• Jillibean68 By  Jillibean68
    06.30.09

I try to watch tyra as much as possible. Sometimes her shows are maury style and kinda un-classy, but often, she has real life topics with real life people and she asks all the right questions,and opens everyones eyes to whats going on around her. I dont think she does it to gain fame, i think she likes learning about different aspects of life and different people and what they are going through. I dont like her show Americas Next Top Model, but i think the Tyra show is actually the new version of oprah, although tyra still has alot to learn about being the next oprah, shes still young and will do alot of good with her life. Shes an inspiration to all of us fierce, females out there that want to live life on our own terms!

• valdaurri By  valdaurri
    06.24.09

I like some of her topics it is how i got with this web site.

• LingJay By  LingJay
    06.24.09

I absolutely love the Tyra Show she's always so optimistic in her approach of creating a show that betters people and their views of others her show is not only a source of inspiration for young girls but an informative show where I can keep up on the most current of events.

• myangel82 By  myangel82
    06.24.09

Tyra is very awesome she is honest and shows love with her girls on Next Top Model. These girls get a chance in life time how awesome is this. Tyra shows are interesting and informative. Thanks Tyra for your beautiful smile inside and out. www.money-burge.com