Tyra Show | SheSpeaks

• Ana_Perez By  Ana_Perez
    08.23.09

I really like her show. She led me here

• sashaa49 By  sashaa49
    08.20.09

i LOVE TYRA shes my new bible lol

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

I LOVE TYRA. SHE IS DOWN TO EARTH AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT IMPOWERING WOMEN. SHE IS A GREAT ROLE "MODEL". LOTS OF LOVE TO TYRA.

• princess126600 By  princess126600
    08.16.09

I watch the show every time i am able. i absolutely love her!

• ctan1168 By  ctan1168
    08.15.09

I LOVE LOVE Tyra. I don't watch The Tyra Bank Show everyday, though. It all depends on the subject. Sometimes, it's of no interest to me. But, I do watch all episodes of her ANTM.

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    08.15.09

I love her show!!! I thing she does really good job. The show is verry helpful, expesially for a free stuff, and deals. I like to watch it when i can. BTW i find out this web side from her show :)

• pinkda9 By  pinkda9
    08.15.09

i watch tyra every Mon.- Friday and i love her. she is a extremely sucessfull, independent woman that even though she has accomplished so much in life and made so much money she is down to earth and doesnt think she is better then the average person walking down the street. she truely is an insperation to young women every where.

• katievj00 By  katievj00
    08.14.09

im here like so many others thanks to the tyra show!!! i feel like she interactes well with the adiance i wish i was in NY so i could see her show!!

• nancy0818 By  nancy0818
    08.11.09

I never got though a whole episode, because she loves to talk about herself and i get mad and change the channel. its like, get over urself tyra.

• laxmorena By  laxmorena