CBS Ghost Whisperer | SheSpeaks

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

I hated the fact that they didn't continue this series! I loved it! I wish there were more seasons! I think they had to rush the last season to try and wrap up as much as they could because they knew it would be their last. Every episode was awesome and I always cried! I could watch the episodes over and over again!

• kamcgee4 By  kamcgee4
    10.19.11

I love this show! I cry every episode!

• Leana101 By  Leana101
    10.15.11

I would give it 5 stars if they didn't ruin the show in season 5.. maybe "ruin" is a harsh word, BUT it dramatically changed in season 5. I wonder if they got different writers, run out of ideas or something else, because season 5 even feels differently than other seasons! Oh, and they don't follow up on some of the story lines to the end, although I still have a few episodes to go, so maybe it will change. As a whole, I did enjoyed the show a lot! Especially Melinda's outfits!:)

• wvmommyX By  wvmommyX
    05.19.10

I liked this show until the whole baby storyline. Now it just doesnt make a lot of sense and seems to have jumped the shark.

• mmeff1949 By  mmeff1949
    05.11.10

I love Jennifer Love Hewett, and this show, but kind of got turned off, when she had her baby, and immediately he is grown, didn't show him as a baby, even though babies grow fast in tv land, and where is he at when she is off helping her ghost?

• carolyn411 By  carolyn411
    01.23.10

Love this show. will not miss a show!

• larablackledge4 By  larablackledge4
    12.15.09

I have really enjoyed watching this show. The thing with her husband was almost too much for me though.

• rodlad456 By  rodlad456
    11.22.09

I have to admit this is a guilty pleasure for me, it is corny in everyway imaginable but in a good way. I mean it's in it's 5th season and it has always been about the love that holds her and her husban together despite her strange hobby of speaking to ghosts. I love Jeniffer Lovehewitt as the Ghost Whisperer and even the new addition of Eli played by the always funny Jamie Kennedy. I just have loved the show since it started.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    10.16.09

love it..but always sad at the end..most of the times it brings tears in my eyes..probably because i imagine how i would feel in the situation when the soul(loved one) leaves you

• Leisha By  Leisha
    10.03.09

I love this show! I just wish it was a little less predictable. Overall, I really enjoy it.